teasing

Jesy chased you as you ran down the hall. Both of you are laughing, both of you noticeably the happiest you've both ever been when you are together.

Your laugh was bouncing off the walls as you tried to run up the stairs only for Jesy to catch you and put her arm around your waist to pull you in her embrace, her arms tightly wrapping around you as she dragged you back to the living room.

She gently threw you on the couch, making sure you didn't get hurt before she crawled on top of you. She had an evil glare in her eyes and a sly smirk on her lips. She took both of your hands in one of hers and put them above your head before moving her free hand to your stomach. You giggled as she pushed your shirt up and lightly brushed her fingertips along your skin. "No, Jesy, don't you dare!"

But it was too late, if anything your protests only edged her on more. Her fingers moved to your sides and she began to tickle you. You squealed and started to laugh, Jesy laughing along with you. "Something wrong, baby?" You shook your head but kept laughing and squirming around. "Jesy!" You yelled in between your laughs, tears starting to leak from your eyes from laughing so much.

Jesy could hear you struggling to breathe a bit so she stopped and instead rested her forehead on yours. "You're so damn gorgeous." You blushed and shook your head, smiling and looking the other way in hopes that Jes wouldn't notice you blushing. "You know you're beautiful." She whispered and planted kisses across your cheeks. "Nope."

Jesy grabbed your chin and noticed your red cheeks. "You're lying, you're blushing." "No i'm not." She started to scatter kisses all across your face and you laughed, her hand that previously held your hands above your head letting go making you move them down to her back. Jesy couldn't stop smiling, the sound of your laugh making her grin from ear to ear.

"Love you so much, my gorgeous girl." She whispered against your lips before kissing you softly. "Love you so much more." You whispered back, so content and so happy with your favorite girl in the world.