she falls asleep on you

You know Jesy is exhausted from being in the studio recording from early in the morning till late at night consecutively for these past few weeks, mixed with interviews and planning the next tour - it's no surprise why she's so tired.

You haven't been spending a lot of time together between both of your busy schedules so she wanted to watch a movie with you tonight. It's the first night you've both gotten away from work earlier and thankfully, you've both got a few days off. You told her that you could just stay in bed tomorrow and watch as many movies as she wanted but she insisted that you watch one tonight, despite her inability to keep her eyes open.

You could see her trying to fight it. Her head was on your lap so it gave you the perfect opportunity to run your fingers through her hair. "Jesy, honey, go to sleep." She shook her head, trying to act like she wasn't tired, only for her eyes to droop a few seconds later. "I wanna watch this with you. I've missed you, miss spending time with you." Jesy mumbled, her eyes closing and she was quickly losing the energy to open them again.

"I know babe. I've missed spending time with you too, but we've both got the next few days off. We've got lots of time we can spend together." She sighed, looking deeply in your eyes with her tired ones. You grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and tucked her in under it, a small smile on her face as she muttered a sleepy 'thank you' before letting her eyes flutter shut once more.

"Don't fight it baby. Just get some rest. I love you so much." You kissed her forehead, your lips lingering on her skin for a few seconds until you pulled back and ran your fingers through her hair again. "Love you too y/n." She whispered before falling asleep, content with her head on your lap and being snuggled up close to you.