hurt.....

Jungkook pov.....

I kiss her lips so sweet lips. but she didn't respond I break the kiss and look at her in disappointment but she..... She.. She is crying she started crying because of me I wipe her tears and stood up from her....

"why are you doing this Jeon why why do you come again back to me ",she did sobbing.....

Lisa pov.....

Why Jeon why..... He came back to me because I am carrying his baby....

"lisa I am sorry for what I did to you..",he said looking down.....

He knew I love him so much but it's a game for him when he tired of me then other women's and when he tired of then then me...

"please jeon leave me and my baby alone please I am begging you ",I said sobbing so hard.....

"no Lisa don't say that I have changed I already regret all my deeds now please come with me and we will leave a very happy life with our baby",he said holding my face from my cheeks..... Looking straight in my eyes......

"jungkook you know when we make our baby you think me as that iu bitch you said I love you iu instead of I love you Lisa that night I cry a lot because this breaks my heart that night I know that you are cheating on me and you don't even remember our anniversary it's was on that day you beat me so much.... You hurt me so much already now don't hurt me more please jungkook please ",I said thinking of the day he beat me....

"Lisa baby please I already regret all of my deeds and let's forgot all our past and start from new term.. ",he said.... Does he think that it will be that easy....

I was about to say something suddenly door open revealing nurse...

"umm sir plz don't make noise their are so many patients sleeping ",she said and go....

"Lisa am sorry ",jungkook said before leaving me alone....

I am so mad in your love that if you don't go I will say yes and then you will break my heart again....

Jungkook pov.....

She is right I am not worthy of her love.... I am a total jerk and bastard...
Now what I am regretting....

I have to talk to jimin, rose, jhope and rm hyung..... And tell them everything happens to me.....

Next morning....

Lisa is ready for going to her home and I have to talk to them...

I excuse them from the and tell them everything they are looking at me with a unknown look....

"wow my kookie you did a great job now you made her more angry",said namjoon hyung sarcastically....now I know that they are so angry...

"what can I do hyung I can't control myself she is looking so beautiful... ",I said defending myself....

"o god you ruin whole plan you can't wait for next morning huh then you can do anything you want with her. ",said rose....

"it's OK we can make another plan I know what he feel because I also can't control myself when I saw you sometimes",jimin hyung defend myself.....

"shut up ",hobi hyung said and jimin hyung became silent....

"guys I am sorry please let's make another plan ",I said calming them and it work...

Then we started making another plan and it's better than first ones....

So this plan is started from today from now on and it's a risky one but they said that they will also help me and I am so lucky to have these type of friends.....

Thanks guys.....