Thirteen - Welcome

Michi gave me an awkward expression when he saw me joining him and Hayashi-kun just so I could clear my head. He said he was summoned by Takashi in his school which I'm familiar with because one of my friends are there. I told him I just wanted to come.

"Hold it, Hayashi-kun!" My friend, who seemed to hate every delinquent, roared against Hayashi-kun.

Again. For the nth time.

"Are you here to cheat the club leader out of his time again?!" She shouted, hands on waist.

"No! I was just..."

"He's busy now, so leave!"

Unlike Michi who looked confused, grins plastered on my face as I watched the two talk with each other like that. The last time I visited, she was yelling at someone. Little did I know, it was also Hayashi-kun.

Ya-chan yelled at him, letting him stand there with no words to say. Like a puppy scolded by the owner.

My eyes shifted from her to him then back to her and back to him again.

They both look good together. That's what I thought.

"Huh? Mizuno-chan?" She finally turned to me after scolding Hayashi-kun

"Lovers' quarrel?" I teased, noticing how Hayashi-kun look a little sweaty.

"Tch." She glared at him one more time before turning to me for a quick hug. "I missed you, Mi-chan!"

I giggled. "Yeah. Me too."

Takashi suddenly appeared behind with a measuring tape hanging over his shoulders. Just as usual, he's the cool and chill Mitsuya Takashi. He's even the leader of their club. For real, how much cooler can this guy get?

"Hey, Takemichy," he welcomed and faced me. "Looking good, Delle."

"You too as always, Takashi." I playfully winked and he chuckled.

He looked at the person behind him. "Chill out, Yasuda-san," Takashi reassured. "I asked Peh-yan to do something for me."

Ya-chan pouted, obeying her leader. She pulled me in for a quick chat before she proceeded with her work. Their club seemed so busy, so I only observed them silently. I hinted Ya-chan a signal before joining back with Michi and the others.

"Your gang uniform." I heard Hayashi-kun told Takemichi. "Better appreciate it. Mitsuya has personally been working on your uniform."

I nudged my cousin with what I've heard.

Takashi was fixing his handmade uniform for Takemichi when he expressed the words. "For us, our most formal wear... is our gang uniforms," he proudly said.

Smiles were seen on our lips as Takashi thanked Michi for what he did, and I've never been so proud of my cousin for fighting for what's right. One thing I'm sure of is that Michi changed... and his change's good.