Twenty Five - Adore

"Woah!" Chifuyu-kun exclaimed as he saw the soldiers lying unconscious on the ground outside the entrance.

Even I was also surprised that words couldn't come out of my mouth.

Draken-kun's just so amazing.

I glanced at Yuzuha-san who spoke. "He did this all alone?" She asked in shock.

"In the end, our top two guys were the biggest monsters." Takashi snorted with a smirk.

"Darn, I've got goosebumps! Don't you, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu-kun looked back at my cousin who I also turned to. "Takemitchy?"

"Michi?" I asked, seeing him blankly stare at the scene.

Tears slowly formed in his eyes as he said the words. "Mission complete," Takemichi sobbed.

Chifuyu-kun and I panicked when he suddenly lost conscious and was about to fall. Before we could even ran up and catch him, Takashi already got him behind his back. I smiled in relief as Takashi thanked Michi even when he's unconscious.

"Mikey... Draken," Takashi uttered, calling everyone's attention. "We beat the Black Dragons, thanks to you two, but tonight's MVP..."

We all smiled to what he said.

Everyone's proud of you, cousin. You're not alone anymore.

"...is Takemitchy."

The other Black Dragons said goodbye to Taiju as they accepted defeat

The other Black Dragons said goodbye to Taiju as they accepted defeat. My gaze followed Inui who's marched away with Koko. Inui returned me one last glance as if he's hinting me a signal before he left.

I then joined Toman, walking away from the scene. I looked back and caught the Shiba siblings having their moment of farewell. Smiles appeared on my lips as the two didn't even try to get even with their abusive brother.

Everyone learned their lesson and I'm glad they did.

Well... I wasn't really sure about me.

"Della," Mikey called, forcing me to panic inside.

"H-hm?" I gulped.

Is this it? I don't know what'll happen to me if Mikey sets me free, but it'll be for the best, right? Or... maybe not...

"We'll talk later," he coldly said and then turned to Takashi who was surprised at how Mikey acted towards me.