Eight - Family

I sprinted towards him who's clinging to the post, trying to maintain his balance.

"Hey! A-are you okay?" I panicked. He lifted his eyes to look at mine. I held his arms to guide him. "Are you okay? You're bleeding! I'll take you to the hospital."

I gasped when I caught sight of the traces of his blood from behind. Where did he even came from? He's literally out of balance when I tried to help him. So I placed his arm around my shoulders, carrying more of his weight.

We finally reached the closest hospital. The doctor told me how badly injured his face was. Thankfully, he didn't need surgery. They said they just need to check him up and bandage his wounds. I calmed myself down and sat at the waiting area.

Why are these guys getting into these kind of fights? They can actually die from this!

I stood up when he exited the patient's room.

"How are you feeling?" I worried. "And... why are you alone? Where are the other Toman members?"

"Who are you?" He seriously asked.

"I-I'm Delle..." A thank you is enough, mister. "You know when someone helps, the first thing you should say—"

"Thank you, Delle-chan," he cut me off.

Delle-chan?

"Oh. Uh... you're welcome," I awkwardly responded.

Another weird guy.

"But you didn't have to help me," the guy added.

Are you kidding me?

He looked me straight into the eyes. "If someone sees you with me, they'll think you're with Toman."

"But—" That's right. I'm not a part of them. "You're right... Anyway, what's your name?"

 Anyway, what's your name?"

"Matsuno Chifuyu."

Hm. Chifuyu.

I bobbed. "Which division?"

"Tokyo Manji Gang's 1st division's vice captain," he introduced.

"1st division? As in Baji-san's?"

Chifuyu-kun got his mouth ajar then he dropped his eyes down. Slowly, his lips formed a curve as he released a brief chuckle.

"Baji-san's awesome, right?" He commented which puzzled me as he stood up. "Thanks, Delle-chan. I'll pay you back next time."