Seventy Six - Celebration

A 5,000 square foot mansion room contained with almost 600 people occupied my vision. Each of us have our own masks to match the theme, and these five masks differ by one's specialization according to Nozomi and Luna.

At the end of the hall are the newest and some of the old members in white masks. Phoenix symbols carved on their covers. Since they're not holding titles, they're basically still at the first step to success of being a full-pledged Phoenix.

At the center stands the people who they refer to as Phoenix's brains, wearing gold masks this time. And before them are the special units, the brawn, the soldiers of the gang representing the color red.

And for the mysterious executives of the gang, black suited them best. While for the founder, the Phoenix Crown, her color would be red orange as close as a Phoenix itself.

I waited for Mizen to visit me again after they rescued me, however, two days have passed, and now we have this gathering where all of Phoenix's members are assembled—the celebration for the return of Phoenix's flaming crown

They even got to throw me a party. Huh. Well I don't know what to feel about that even.

Luna and Nozomi said that not everybody in this gang knew their leader was taken by Bonten. Since Atarah, their current chief, was the one who planned to secretly go against Bonten with the executives.

They must've been too confident to think their boss won't fail. Or maybe they have that complete trust that their queen will succeed.

But what they didn't expect is that the future Atarah, the true Phoenix's flaming crown, will be taken over by me, the young Atarah who just came from the past. That's why their plan failed and Bonten was able to take me as hostage.

And as Nozomi discussed, the executives had a challenging time to contact me, their leader, for the plan. Since it failed because I consumed the future Delle's body, they weren't able to rescue me without planning first.

That's why the rest of these people know that Mizuno Atarah Delanel only disappeared for business matters and not because she turned out to be Bonten's hostage.

Yet base on their search team, another possible reason that the plan failed... was because there's a traitor in the gang who led the Phoenix Crown be captured by Bonten.

These people are known to be the best organization of all. The very gang who can fight against the top criminal organization, Bonten.

Phoenix, known to be the greatest gang full of skilled assassins, is ruled by their flaming crown, Atarah Delanel Mizuno, the person who was recently declared as Bonten's woman and Manjiro's queen.