Thirty Four - Escape

The time I woke up was around quarter to ten already. After Toman dealt with the gang which we figured was a new one, everybody went back to the hotel to sleep.

And yes, because of the incident that I caused, our planned schedule for today was a mess.

Just when I stretched my body, I watched at how charming we all ended up together in one room. I laughed to myself, remembering the little girls who pleaded to join with the boys after what happened to me.

To sum up, we all slept together like a big, big family.

The fact that Takashi wrapped his arms around his little sisters were so adorable, and the scene that his siblings also hugged him back with their tiny arms were too heartwarming for me.

Takemichi's school friends also slept like they're having the best sleep in their lives—with some salivas drooling from their mouth.

Then there's Chifuyu-kun whose foot was resting on Michi's face, making me silently laugh the most.

On the other hand, my heart drowned in love just seeing Hina-chan and Michi hug each other... but with Naoto-kun in between them who looked like he's having the worst sleep of his life.

How did he end up being a third wheel again? Hahaha.

My eyes shifted to the Shiba siblings where Hakkai-kun's tightly grasping the hem of Yuzuha-san's shirt because beside him's Ya-chan with a large space in between them

My eyes shifted to the Shiba siblings where Hakkai-kun's tightly grasping the hem of Yuzuha-san's shirt because beside him's Ya-chan with a large space in between them. It's because he's shy around girls.

My smirks plastered on my face, observing Ya-chan and Hayashi-kun facing each other while sleeping. The two obviously didn't know they were beside each other because if they do, Ya-chan would've slapped him already.

I chuckled, covering my mouth to not wake them up.

Astoundingly, the Kawata twins slept on the couch as Smiley's leg were wide open while sleeping soundly as if he owns the couch while Angry, as the opposite, crouched himself and sticked himself in one corner beside his brother like a kid who wants to be alone.

As expected of the other two, Yasuhiro-kun and Sanzu were already awake. The two bobbed at me and told me they'd go outside for fresh air. I waved them goodbye, but they didn't seem to care which I only chortled about. They almost seemed like brothers, just to be honest.

Draken-kun woke up the second I landed my eyes on the three of them. He was sleeping in between Emma and Mikey where Emma's clinging her arms around Draken-kun while Mikey's embracing his towel with his hair ruined.

"You're awake already, Delle?" Draken-kun asked, standing up to stretch himself.

I smiled. "Yeah. Just woke up. Good morning."