Twenty Eight - Greeting

"Three..." I counted, smirking at him.

"Two..." Mikey readied himself.

"One and..."

"Go!"

We began dumping our faces into our plates, digging our food as fast as we could. I almost choked, containing my laughter, when I saw how Mikey really tried putting the whole slice of strawberry cake in his mouth.

"Tfwake ift swlowb, Mfuikeay," I tried telling him with my muffled voice.

He looked up at me while eating. "Byowu tsayke ftit szlo—Dwelfla," he muffled with his mouth full.

What?

I laughed, not understanding anything we say. I hurried my pace when I saw the last piece of cake on his plate. He's so fast! Mikey slightly chuckled when he saw my reaction because I still got two slices, plus, I still haven't finished what's inside my mouth.

"I'm winning this, Della," Mikey proudly said as he prepared to eat the last piece.

"I cwan stwilb bdo twhfis!" I mumbled, shoving the last two pieces in my mouth, surprising Mikey. "Vswee?" I pointed at my mouth.

Now the only problem is... I can't chew it altogether!

Mikey and I squinted our eyes at each other, racing until the end. When he swallowed, I immediately tried following and swallowed mine instantly, causing me to cough unendingly and drink a lot of water.

Mikey laughed and pulled out a tissue from the box as he placed his elbows over the table and unexpectedly leaned towards me to wipe my face. I was still coughing a little bit when he did that. Tears even pooled my eyes.

"Dummy Della." Mikey chuckled huskily, wiping the tears from my eyes. "I told you already."

I pouted and cleared my throat. "I could do it, you know."

"I know you can," he replied, startling me. "But not against me." He playfully smirked, making me punch his shoulder. "Ah! That hurts!"

I chortled, only realizing how close we were in front each other when we suddenly heard a click

I chortled, only realizing how close we were in front each other when we suddenly heard a click. I slightly panicked and found the two standing on our side who were smiling and smirking as they watched us.

"Maybe you took that at the wrong time," Draken-kun said to the person beside him. "We ruined their lovey-dovey moment."

Emma giggled, showing him the image she just took! "I think you got it wrong, Ken-chan. Look. I got the perfect shot!"

"Oi. Oi. Oi." Mikey stood and reached out for the camera. "Give me that!"

Emma sticked her tongue out at her brother and cackled. Mikey was still trying to take the photo from her when she hid behind Draken-kun, letting me smile at how the three looked so adorable by making Draken-kun their wall.