Twenty Seven - Feelings

It was a perfect night together with Mikey.

We started off first by roaming around the mall, particularly the bookstore, while Mikey was just behind me, quietly and obediently following me while I search for books.

Then, we headed out for the clothing stores next so I could buy him a gift and try out some new outfits. After that, I convinced Mikey to do the self-made paired jewelries with our own designs.

Mikey and I then both created our red and gold necklaces using our skills, and it looked so cute on us both. I clung my hands on his arm as we proceeded with the food stores afterwards. I bought us some rose pastillas and ate it together like a couple.

Of course, since Mikey's always hungry, we moved to the fast food places. We then ate our favorites in front of each other and it was the perfect moment for us to get to know each other better.

He told me how he first learned how to kick and how he met the founding members of Toman. Mikey also detailed what he, Shin-san, and Emma were doing when they were younger. Also, when he's with Michi.

I also asked Mikey if he can teach me some of his moves and I was glad he agreed because I really wanted to learn how he kicks like that.

Everything was smooth and perfect...

Well... that's what I thought.

I blinked repeatedly, the imagination turning into dust inside my head as I came back into reality, remembering the tight situation we're in. My mouth opened and then closed and then opened again as I watched Mikey with disbelief because of the incident.

I sighed and asked, "Are you serious?"

I sighed again. So much for that perfect date in my imagination though.

Mikey scratched his head as he examined his bike. He looked at me, trying to form the words and then glanced back again on the insides of his motorcycle. Mikey stood back up, facing me with a conclusion.

"Are you really serious?" I asked again, almost scoffing. Mikey bobbed.

I cannot believe this.

I sighed again. "So your CB25OT's engine is really broken..." I sighed again.

Mikey did a thinking pose. "Maybe it's because I overused it yesterday..."

I put my hands on my face. "How are we going to the mall, Mikey? And first, how are we gonna get your Babu fixed? I should've bought my Spitfire with us."