33. Afraid

33. Afraid

"You're too mean, I don't like you. Fuck you anyway. You make me want to scream, at the top of my lungs. It hurts but I won't fight you, you suck anyway, you make me wanna die, right when I.. When I wake up I'm afraid, somebody else my take my place, when I wake up I'm afraid, somebody else might end up being me..." - The Neighbourhood. (Some lines of this stanza in this song are cut.)

(Dr. Hartford on the side!)

Andie

Growing up, I never left my mother's side. Even as a teenager, I would sneak into her room and snuggle in with her. I was really afraid of being alone, and just having her close made me feel safe, and somehow my fears disappeared.

Well it was the same with Harry. I hadn't figured that out a while ago, when I first stayed with him, but now, with his arm around my waist and his body pressed against mine I realize there's really no place I'd rather be.

Cliché, I know. Old me would either laugh at this or call me stupid, but the me now just wanted to have this forever.

There was a small ring, that interrupted my thoughts, and soon it became louder than my alarm. I had decided to ignore it and press up against Harry more but it was beginning to annoy me. I couldn't understand how Harry was sleeping through this.

He let out a small grown, and I stood up from the bed in the search of the annoying device. I didn't see anything, no phones or alarms, but then I realized the sound was coming from Harry's pants. Which were on my hamper.

I didn't hesitate to grab it, and before checking the number I answered it. I just wanted the stupid sound off.

"Hello?" I said sleepily into the phone.

"Oh fuck me." The voice angrily replied, I knew who it was in an instant.

"I'm sorry Talia, I don't bat for that thing. But thanks for the call, phony. Harry is asleep."

"You slept with him?" She sneered.

"Don't know how what I do with my boyfriend is any of your business." I replied with a slight smirk.

There was another groan from Harry. "Who is it?" He spoke huskily.

I didn't take the phone from my ear before replying. "Your ex. You know, that hypocrite liar who pretends to be in a wheelchair to try to keep you." I almost smiled.

"Andie..." He mumbled, and laid back on the bed.

"Who are you calling fake! You boyfriend stealing slu-"

"One more insult and I'm going to put you in a real wheelchair you stupid bitch." I spoke harshly and Harry began to stand up.

I momentarily swooned over his nearly naked body.

"Oh please do. You'd be doing me the favor or making Harry even closer to me. I swear you little witch If you keep saying those things I'm going no to kill you. I'm not playing here. One more word or one word about this to Harry and I will fucking end you."

I looked to Harry in shock. "Did you hear that?" I said to Harry. He shook his head before putting on his pants.

"Well I'd love to see you try. But instead of doing that, how about you do us a favor and stick you useless chair up your ass you brat. Get it to your skull, Harry doesn't love you and he never will. No matter how much you act innocent. I will find proof even if it's the last thing I do. You selfish bi-"

"I think that's enough." Harry calmly said, as he brought phone to his ear.

"Are you kidding? Give me the phone back." I argued. He shook his head and replied.