17. Flawless

17. Flawless

"You're a doll, you are flawless. But I just can't wait for love to destroy us." - The Neighbourhood (if you haven't noticed I absolutely love them)

Harry

God she was beautiful. She was wonderful, she was tough, sarcastic, she was everything I wanted but couldn't have. I wish I would've told myself that sooner, because I'm afraid it's a bit late right now.

It was like watching an angel, she slept so peacefully, her hair all around her pillow and her lips the lightest shade of pink. The light from the open curtains shone on her face and that made her look even prettier.

I hadn't realized just how... beautiful she was. I had noticed how sexy and hot she was but never had I seen her like this before. I liked it, and that honestly scared me.

Never before had I wanted to stay like this with a girl, I always did what I had to and sent them packing but as I looked at her sleeping body I couldn't get my body to want anything but to stare at her. And that was completely wrong for so many reasons.

Well for once, she was my fake fiancée, sooner or later we would have to end this and just the thought of me falling for her and then she leaving me scared me enough.

Second, through the last few days I discovered that Andie's addiction was more than just a little fun trip. She was truly into it and that was bad both for her and me. Not only for my publicity but because I couldn't stand and watch.

I just couldn't.

And thirdly, Talia.

Talia held over my head the fact that it was because of me that she couldn't walk, and that made it even harder for me to kind of create something with Andie, even if I'm not sure that's what I want.

There's definitely chemistry between us, and I'm very attracted to how headstrong she is... hard to get, and mean. She's not my usual kind of girl but here I am just staring at her sleep like the freak I am.

At first, I didn't want her to get closer to me. I just wanted to keep her as out of my life because I always find the clingy ones, and so I was mean to her. But... she was so different. She didn't care if I wanted her by my side or not, she didn't cling to me like every other girl and instead she got away from me.

That's what made me want her more.

And as presumed, we made this deal just for pleasure but... I need it as a way to get closer to her. I need to figure out exactly what it is I feel for her.

And why I get this feeling in my stomach every time I touch her. I just need to know.

She shifted on the bed slightly, her arm falling over my torso and I froze, and closed my eyes.

The bed shifted more, and I realized she was awake. I wanted so badly to open my eyes but I didn't want her to know I was peeping on her while she slept. I kept my eyes shut.

That of course stopped when Andie, being Andie, pinched my nose until it had to open my eyes to breathe. And she looked at me with the most amused face ever.

"Someone's awake," she smiled. Another thing, her smile. God it did things to me.

I pushed her arm and she moved to the side before bumping back to me laughing. "Need some air?" She said, referring to the earlier time when she tried to suffocate me.

I glared at her, trying hard not to laugh.

It was good that she was enjoying her time now. Last night was rough after the paps surrounded us by surprise and I'm pretty sure she got some bad hits. I hated that, I hated it so much but when we came back to my apartment she looked alright.