Bouchard

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the support!

I wanted to reach out and ask you guys to check out my new book Bouchard! This is my attempt at moving from fan fiction to teen fiction which has been my goal for a while and your support would mean so much!

Here's the description, some aesthetics and a few little snippets!

Alexandre Bouchard was every girl at Manchester State University's wet dream. With his contained charm and French accent there was no way he couldn't get anyone he wanted. Anyone... except naive, strong-willed Victoria, who had almost become desensitized to the mystery of this man. Keyword, almost.

Professor Alexandre Bouchard 

Victoria Lorenzo 

Snippet:

I almost jumped when I heard his voice, "Victoria, can I speak to you for a second?"

Faith looked back at me, and then our professor before mouthing a 'good luck' and walking out the door.

"I have a couple of things to discuss with you, is your next class immediately?" He asked, walking around from his desk and leaning on it.

I looked at him, for the first time it seemed. He had never directly spoken to me, I didn't even know he knew my name.

"I.. uh, I don't."

"Okay, good." He said, forcing a small smile. A lot of firsts today.

"Well first, you already know the schools policy on lateness and attendance, and I don't need to remind you I don't tolerate lateness." His voice was quiet, deep, and so so sexy.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I grimaced.

"Alright," he turned around, looking through some papers on his desk before pulling out one and handing it out to me. "This is last week's paper. For someone who barely speaks in class it seems you're doing really well." I took the paper from him, and when I did his fingers brushed mine, slowly... very slowly. I was sure it was an accident until he held on to my hand.

"We need to work on your participation grade." And I felt the temperature rise, and suddenly I was very conscious of the feeling of my braless breasts against my chest.

I gulped. "Um.. thank you, noted."

And then he... smiled.. not a normal smile, this was sinister... and kind of dirty. It really made me feel like I was making this all up in my head.

"May I ask though, why is it that you don't... participate like the other students... or actually even try to approach me for anything?"

I looked at him in the eyes again, "Why does it matter if I'm doing great anyway?" I asked, looking at the A written in red pen on the cover of the paper. "You already have enough...eyes on you don't you think?"

I don't think he was oblivious to the attention he got.. or maybe.. maybe he was, because he seemed so confused by my statement. We started at each other for a second, our eyes challenging the other but I couldn't help to focus down to his dark hazel eyes, his beautifully shaped nose... that strikingly sharp jaw covered by dark hair and finally his reddish pink full lips. He was a temptation sent straight from hell, and my gut knew to stay the fuck away.

He inches closer for a second, his 6'3, muscular but lean frame towering over my 5'6 one and then stopped, "I—" he paused, as if he couldn't. "I hate to keep you. Nice job on your paper, don't be late again." And then he turned around and walked back to his desk without looking at me twice.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed that! All you have to do is go to my profile and it will be right there!

Also if you haven't already check out my last H.S fan fiction, Dark Times!!! People have been loving it and I'm sure if you guys like Fake Fiancee you'll love both Dark Times and Bouchard!

Enjoy the rest of your reading! ♥️

Delilah E.