29. Deathbeds

29. Deathbeds

“That little kiss you stole, it held my heart and soul. And like a deer in the headlights I meet my fate. Don’t try to fight the storm, you’ll tumble overboard, tides will bring me back to you.” - Bring Me The Horizon

Warning: This chapter contains sexual/explicit scenes so if you’re offended or do not want to read feel free to skip the explicit parts. 

 (IF IT ONLY SHOWS PART OF THE UPDATE, RELOAD THE PAGE, IT'S FOUR PAGES.)

Andie

   I had never felt the need to have someone this close, as much as I did now. It was weird how one small kiss escalated this fast. Harry’s tongue pried my lips open and a moan mixed with a small grunt escaped my lips. He groaned at my desperation before helping me straddle his lap. I did so eagerly. 

  His moans were the only thing that could be heard in the silent place, but there was nothing I wanted to hear other than him. His breath was hot against my ear as he enjoyed the feeling of my grinding against his hips. I opened my eyes to look at him. 

  He stared back at me with intensity, his green eyes boring into mine with need. And then I witnessed something I'm sure I'll never forget. When our eyes met, I watched his eyes slowly but surely turn black. And then we were flipped. His body was heavily on top of mine as his lips moved quickly on my neck, quick groans escaping my lips. I was unable to moan anymore, all I could feel was my eyes rolling back as he pressed his hand to my breast and teared my shirt open with the other. 

   Surprisingly, even though the weather was cold, my body was warm. Too warm. He let out a grunt of frustration when his fingers couldn't undo my zipper, and I took the chance to moved back a bit and look into his eyes. “Harry,” I whispered. “We can’t... not here.” 

   His eyes were still glistering with passion. He didn’t reply, instead his eyes moved to my lips as if he wasn’t listening to a word I was saying and he attacked my lips with his. Slower this time. And once again, I was warmed up to his touch. This time he was slower, and I could feel his lip quiver against mine. The cold was finally catching up to us. 

  “It’s cold, Harry. We should really get back to the hotel.” I tried once again between the kiss. This time he let out a small grunt and pulled away. 

  “Fine.” He groaned, and got up from the grass. He held out his hand and I took it so he could help me up. A small smile grew on his lips. 

  “What?” I asked. 

“For being such a debbie downer, when we get back to the hotel you have to buy me some wine.” He said as we walked back to the wall. “Okay?” 

  “Fine.” I said, in the same tone he had given me. I was kind of hoping we would talk about what happened, I mean, were are we now and stuff? 

   I wasn’t brave enough to ask. 

The ride back to the hotel was getting awkward. With us admitting our feelings and what happened back there I don’t think we had the guts to think. One thing is, I can’t wait till we go past this and decide where we stand. 

  I was looking out the window, when I noticed Harry’s iPhone light up. He had a text from Talia: 

Talia<3 - Miss you babe! Can’t wait to repeat what we did Monday night... I can still feel your arms around me. 

  And just like that, my mood turned to an all time low. Monday night, that meant two nights ago. Before we came here. Harry was with her. He slept with her. I sunk down in my seat. Harry turned his eyes from the road once we stopped at the red light and looked at me. There were lights in almost every house. This place was beautiful.