16. Sweater Weather

16. Sweater Weather (fav song)

"One love, two mouths, one love, one house, no shirt, no blouse, just us you find you, nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no. 'Cause it's too cold for you here, and now, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater." - The Neighbourhood.

(Read note in the end, it's important please)

Andie

The party was a success, everywhere around the world the talk was 'Harry Styles engagement party! It's serious this time', and management couldn't be any happier with Harry's and my acting skills. Well Harry's, because honestly , speaking during those five minutes I wasn't acting at all.

And that really scared me.

It was so awkward between Harry and I that on that night, even though I was supposed to spend the night in Harry's room, I went to Liz's room, and gave her the excuse that Harry wanted to get it going but I wanted to wait until we were wedded.

She bought it, and we spent our whole night watching The Vampire Diaries and talking about how hot Ian Somerhalder was.

But I knew that today I wouldn't be able to escape an awkward situation with Harry.

He wasn't expecting me to ditch him that night, and so I went downstairs to breakfast with my arm linked with Liz's he gave me the deepest glare ever. I guess he was planning to continue what he started last night.

But I wasn't ready.

What Harry wanted from me was purely based on sexual attraction, he didn't want anything of what I was looking for. He wanted a hook up, I didn't, and I wasn't going to let him ruin my chances with Luke.

I took a seat in the massive table that included all of the boys, Liz, Amanda, and some of the invited guests while the other guests sat on their individual placings. Of course, I sat next to Harry, as Amanda told me to.

"You should reply try the bacon here, it's great." Niall proposed, sticking his finger into the mashed potato and bringing it to his lips.

"Shut up Niall, she's probably in a diet or something." Louis called out, smacking Niall in the head. Niall glared at him and Liam slapped Louis for slapping Niall.

Zayn just ate his food while shaking his head.

I simply took some pancakes and the syrup. "I'm not in a diet, well, I always say I am but mention anything delicious and it's over." I took a bite of the pancake. "Like right now," I mumbled.

Harry peered at me, his eyes still angry but he looked like he wanted to laugh. Liam nudged him. "Finally you're not with a "I can't eat anything but salad" chick." He said, and Harry coughed his toast onto his place.

Louis laughed and smacked his back, "I bet she's sassy, is she sassy?" He asked Harry, who was too busy coughing. "Are you sassy?" Louis turned to me.

"I kicked Harry in the balls yesterday." I said casually in response, and everyone burst out laughing while I just ate amusedly.

Harry stopped coughing, and his glare intensified.

Louis gave me a high five. "You and I are going to be great friends." He declared, and I nodded, saying a low 'woot.'

"You and I... we don't wanna be like them.." Niall popped out of nowhere, his mouth full of potato. "We can make it till the end," he continued, and Zayn grabbed both his cheeks.

"Shut up and eat your potatoes Niall." Zayn scolded, squishing his cheeks together.

"That's not how you say it!" Niall exclaimed. "It's po-tah-toh,"