Epilogue - Photograph

Quick note:
Hey guys!!!! If you want some AWESOME Harry Styles merchandise, follow this link

https://styles-merch.com/?ref=29

They have a ton of stuff, and if you use the link above I get a percentage, which would be really cool since I'm a broke college student.

Thank you so much for all of the support!

Epilogue - Photograph

"Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul; and it's the only thing that I've known.... we keep this love in a photograph... we made this memories for ourselves where our eyes are never closing, hearts are never broken, times forever frozen still. So you can keep me, inside the pocket of your ripped jeans holding me close until our eyes meet, you won't ever be alone, and if you hurt me me, that's okay baby only words bleed.. inside this pages you just hold me, I won't ever let you go, just wait for me to come home." - Ed Sheeran (I listen to the Anna Clendening and Tyler Ward version)

The time will change a lot so try to keep up. It stats with five years later, then it goes to two years before(which basically is 3 years later instead of 5) then it goes to back to five years, then it goes to two years later.

Warning: Slightly sexual material

Five Years Later

Andie

I was a firm believer that time healed; that time was the only reassurance we had to fix things that had been broken. Time was my back-up, my everything, but as time itself went, I realized that although time did help me a lot in fixing the broken mess that I was, there was another person pushing me through.

And of course, that was Harry.

I never realized how amazing and safe it felt to be in a real relationship - but I think it was his care that helped me feel that way. He was there for me even when I didn't want him to be, he pushed through, and these three years have truly been the best of my life. I can't see myself away from him anymore.

And he claimed the same thing the day he proposed to me. It was last Christmas at his mother's house. His step dad, dressed as Santa went around giving everyone their Secret Santa gift, and as I began to open mine Harry knelt down in front of him, I remember it so clearly:

Two Years Before

"Harry what the hell are you doing you idiot? You're going to get your pants dirty." I swear sometimes it's like I'm talking to a child, he didn't listen, he just chuckled and looked at me with that smug grin of his. So I ignored him and continued opening the present.

"I don't care about my pants," he chucked, and I rolled my eyes at him as I struggled to get the small gift open, and in one rip, the small blue box inside jumped out of my hand.... But Harry caught it.

"Sorry," I shrugged, and reached for it but he refused to give it back.

Before I knew, everyone was around us. Liz and Luke were here too, and the rest of the 1D and 5SOS boys... even James was here with his fiancée Laura... He was going to give me the earrings that had gotten him in trouble in the airport, but he forgot, and before he got off the plane he took them out and gave it to the random stranger that had bumped into him while he was getting his things... That was Laura. He called me nearly every night to tell me about his dates; he truly acted like a teen in love and I found my own jubilation in his.

And in that same second, Harry raised one knee, so that now he was just standing in one of them. I was about to ask what was going on before it dawned on me.