30. Heart by Heart

30. Heart by Heart

“So now we’ve found our way to find each other. So now I found my way to you.” — Demi Lovato

Pardon the spelling mistakes. I was exhausted and half asleep when I wrote this. 

 Andie

     I was awakened by Harry’s snores and the light that shone through the window that morning. His arm was wrapped tightly around my waist, and my head firmly on his chest so that I could still hear the beat of his heart on and on again. It was a cold morning but I couldn’t have been warmer. 

   Harry’s face was like a baby’s, without any frowns or smiles, he just looked in peace. Some of his curls had found a way to his face and I brought my hand up to brush them away. God, I know I could never say this out loud, actually, Harry would be sort of mad, but dammit Harry is so pretty. He’s like the prettiest boy I’ve seen and it sometimes makes me jealous and worried. He’s gorgeous, and I’m just—well— me.

  My fingers wondered from his forehead to his cheek, and I caressed is slowly before my finger outlined his lips. And then out of nowhere, his eyes shot open, and mines widened. I was about to retract my hand fast, but he caught it in his, and without any expression what-so-ever spoke in his deep, morning voice. 

  “Do you alway’s do that when we’re sleeping together?” He asked. The sexiness of his voice was enough to make me swoon. I nodded. 

   Curiosity crossed his eyes, and a smile adorned his lips. “Why?” He inquired.

 A blush formed on my cheeks, I could feel it, and I looked away from his eyes. “I honestly don’t know. I just get caught up on how beautiful you are.” I admitted honestly. 

  “Hey,” he chuckled, “shouldn’t that be my line?” 

  My blush deepened, “I’m not beautiful...” 

“You’re right.” He surprisingly said, and before I had time to make a reaction his fingers held my chin, and he tilted it so I could look at him. “You’re so much more than that.” His eyes held so much emotion. 

  “And you’re such a cheeseball..” I replied, and earned a laugh from him. I couldn’t help to be caught up in it though. The way he shut his eyes tightly so that some wrinkles formed on the side of his eyes. The way his head fell back and his lips parted to let out the wonderful sound that was his laugh. I was mesmerized. Completely whipped. 

  I can’t believe he’s all mine. 

“It wasn’t even that funny.” I commented, and he opened his eyes to stare at me. He still had a smile on his face. Which slowly turned mischevious. 

  “I can show you funny.” He whispered darkly, and I shook my head. 

    I back away on the king sized bed, and his smile darkened. “Hell to the fuck no. Don’t you dare Styles.” 

   “C’mon Angel, don’t be afraid...” He began to get closer to me, and I jumped out of bed. I was wearing a night gown because I don’t like sleeping naked, but Harry, he was in his all nude glory when he jumped out of bed after me. 

    “I won’t bite, babe.” He said, and I began taking steps backwards, he moved slowly towards me. 

“I swear to god Harry if you take one more step I’ll-” I began to say rapidly, but when Harry bolted towards me a shriek followed and I ran to the living room.