37. All I Want

37. All I Want

"When you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside. I lay in tears in bed all night, alone without you by my side. But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?" - Kodaline

Andie

"Three."

And then the doors were opened.

I tried my best to contain my shock as I began my descend down the aisle, I didn't look at all the people who were gasping and looking at me, most took pictures, I could hear the clicks and see the flashes but my eyes stayed focused on one thing - him.

He looked so astoundingly beautiful I thought my breath would stop. His dark suit hugged him perfectly, and although I thought they would tame his hair they simply brushed it back. He almost looked as in shock as I felt, lips parted, eyes glistering, and for a moment I thought I saw a small tear roll down his cheek.

Without ambiguity, I continued down the aisle, my hands were wrapped so tightly on the bouquet of beautiful white and pink that I thought it might break. I finally let myself look at the curious crowd of people that stared intently at me.

Liz was moved to the bridesmaid side, although I had requested to go with her management declined. I couldn't protest any further, but on the front row sat Luke, Michael, Niall, Calum, Ashton, Liam, and Louis. Zayn was missing. (a/n: crying right now)

There were more flashes and clicks, specially coming from this man whose flash was blinding. I couldn't see much of his face but I did notice James sitting next to him. He gave me a small smile in his grey tuxedo, and I smiled back before returning my eyes to my almost husband to be. That sounded so weird in my head.

There were two little blonde children following me while holding the back of my veil, and when I arrived at the altar they let go, and Harry's hand grabbed my glove covered one. My eyes moved from his consuming veridian eyes to his breathtaking genuine smile.

He gave my hand a squeeze, and helped me up the small two steps and onto the altar. His other hand grabbed my other and we turned towards each other. I let my eyes meet his and everyone in the audience stood up.

The priest began to speak, but my whole attention was solely focused on the way Harry was looking at me. He gave me a small smirk before turning his eyes towards the priest.

"Harry Edward Styles do you take Andie Rose Carter as your companion, your other half, who you promise to protect and accompany during sickness and health, poverty and richness, your wife, to have and to hold till death do you apart?" He asked, and Harry's eyes returned to mine, he squeezed my hand again.

There were more flashes, as he slowly nodded at me, and turned to look at the priest. "I do."

It was my turn. This is where everything ends. This is when I say goodbye and quite possibly ruin my reputation for the rest of my life.

"Andie Rose Carter do you take Harry Edward Styles as your companion, your other half, who you promise to protect and accompany, during sickness and health, poverty and richness, your husband, to have and to hold till death do you apart?" He asked sternly, and I felt my hands shake.

I turned to look at the expectant crowd, and when I opened my mouth to speak, the doors were roughly pushed over.

"Stop!!" Shouted Talia as she entered the room. She sat in her chair, while being pushed by Angeline who held a folder in her hand.

"You can't go through with this." She exclaimed. I panicked and looked at Amanda for an explanation, Harry did so too, and Amanda shook her head, this had nothing to do with the plan.