13. Try Hard

13. Try Hard

"But now, who knew? She's in the crowd of my show. Nothing to lose, she's standing right in the front row. The perfect view, she came along in her own, and there's something that you should know.... You're so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard 'cause you make me feel, you make me feel, yeah she makes me feel, she makes me feel." - 5SOS <33

Andie

Shit shit shit.

Humanity, humanity is such a sad excuse to the reasons as to why we so things -- well, that's what I thought before I did this, but now I realize humanity is an excuse, it's the truth, and I blame all my current problems on it.

It's because I'm human that I couldn't resist Harry, it's because I'm human that I sort of jumped him and almost took his clothes out in a parking lot, it's because I'm human that instead of pulling away from Harry I stayed that way, my legs around his waist, my hands around his neck, even though his hands had already left my waist.

She looked completely shocked -- not the reaction I expected -- but shocked. I was expecting more of a broken sort of reaction, or maybe anger.

So I didn't do anything, I just froze there practically waiting for her to run me over with her wheelchair...

....or for Harry to speak, because let's face it, if it was up to me I would've probably stuck my tongue out at her and yelled 'Ha! He's mine sucker!'

And yes, I also blame that on humanity, because let's face something else; I'm a horrible human being.

"Talia," Harry's words were below a whisper, barely audible, but when the shock left her face and her eyes watered I knew she had heard it.

Harry moved back and I was practically pushed off of him, but I landed on my feet. I kept my head low.

Was it bad that I really wanted to laugh right now?

I don't know what was wrong with me, it was as if Harry's lips were alcohol and I was a tipsy teenager. But I really, really wanted to laugh.

And so I did, and both Harry and Talia looked at me as if I had three heads.

"Um Talia, it's not what it looks like." I said, immediately stopping but my lips still had a smile.

It's totally what it looked like by the way.

But I'm sure that's not what Harry wanted me to say.

"Yeah," Harry quickly added, taking a step towards Talia. "The paps, they were here and we wanted to make them uncomfortable and..."

"And you decided that practically having sex in a parking lot was good enough?" She angrily said.

"No, not really, that wasn't sex, wait do you even know what sex is? Because... the chair and stuff. I always wondered... How are you guys able to.. Ya know.. Get it going?" I blurted out, a small laugh escaping my lips. I'm sure this shouldn't be my reaction right now.

I looked around, ignoring Harry's sudden cough fit and Talia's eyes widen. "This isn't about me!" She blushed, "this is about you, aren't you guys taking it too far?"

I leaned back on the van, rolling my eyes at her. "Well we have to make it believable, or what's the point of doing it anyway?"

Talia's eyes narrowed at me and I felt even happier. So she isn't as nice as I thought huh, good to know, I was starting to feel bad about this whole thing. "Just stop it okay! Whenever we're all hanging out don't do that." She had her hands in front of her and her eyes shut.