Authors Note

I just want to rant and talk about a few things. Some people are commenting about Andie being gross and mean and stupid because she's doing the benefits thing with Harry while leaving Luke in the dark.

I'd just like to address that she does like Luke, he's not her side bitch or second choice she likes him. But she also likes Harry and as seen she has some tension with him.

So no, she's not a whore for following her heart, or because she likes two guys. She's just following what she feels and guys she's a virgin. A whore is a person who sleeps with a bunch of guys.

Second - I don't want to sound like an attention seeker or as if I write for the reads but I really want this fan fiction to be get big, and lately I've been losing so many readers and I just wonder why.

Chapter nine has about 16,000 reads and then ten just kind of lowered by ten thousand people and I really want to know why :(

Please tell me the flaws in this book so that I can fix them, and give you something better.

Third - sharing, that's another way you guys can help me get my goals in this book, and I know an easy way to do it.

Just write a message on your board, tag my name on it so I see you did It, and you'll get a dedication. I'm even telling you what to write: just write the name of the book, your opinion of it, and post the link of it. And the link of the trailer. I will post both the links as the first comments of this note and on the end of the chapter as well.

Then click the broadcast to all your fans, and all the people that follow you will see it and hopefully click it!

Please guys, it would mean the absolute world to me.

Again point out my flaws so that I can write a better book for you.

Third - images and videos.

When I say I post a video or image I do, on the app they're located on the start of the chapter right in the top and on the website it's on the side.

But sometimes after posting it wattpad deletes them and the more I add them the more they delete.

So sometimes if you can't see it it's because they have been deleted but don't worry I'll keep fixing them.

And lastly - There's a new contest! It's very simple.

Message me/tweet/kik/tumblr me what you think got Talia in the wheelchair (even though she's pretending) and what Harry has to do with it that makes him so guilty.

My inbox is awfully full so if you want to guess do it on one of the following:

Twitter: @musiicnotes

Tumblr: @musiicnotes

Kik: @musiicnotes

And well that's about it.

Please remember to read my new 5SOS book Amnesia!

And here's the link to this book:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/9389802-fake-fiancée-hs

Link to the trailer:

http://youtu.be/gPfaONdSHzg

These trailers will also be available on the first comment, and also video will be on the side and link of book on the extended link.

Thank you lovelies, love you, and stay amazing.

Delilah xx .