00: Twitter

2018 edit: Hi all! Welcome to Fake Fiancée! If you're reading this for the first or tenth time I just want you all to know that I wrote this as a mere 14-15 year old! There will be errors so if you're sensitive to slightly bad grammar I suggest you don't read.

Also, even though I wrote this as a 14-15 year old this story contains scenes and words that are explicit and sometimes sexual! So if you're not into that again I suggest you exit.

BEFORE YOU BEGIN

Hey guys!!!! If you want some AWESOME Harry Styles merchandise, follow this link

https://styles-merch.com/?ref=29

They have a ton of stuff, and if you use the link above I get a percentage, which would be really cool since I'm a broke college student.

Thank you so much for all of the support!

Thank you for your time! Enjoy!

Fake Fiancée

Description

Harry's Point of View

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, and breathe out. My head spun around to see if the crowd was still following me, and indeed they were. Stupid management and their stupid ideas, of course this was coming, and even more after the announcement they presented about me. Of course they did it to get paparazzi off my back about the girls I dated, but in the end they just brought more. My jaw clenched as I remembered the last tweet management has sent through my account, without any explanation whatsoever.

@Harry_Styles: I'm very happy to announce that I just got engaged! Who knew she would be so close to me. Thank you guys for all your support and I will announce who she is on a press conference on Saturday. ..x

And to make it even worse, when I asked them what the heck that was all they told me was 'find a random girl, if it's a fan make it's a bonus and don't come till you find her.' Can you believe this was just an hour ago and I'm already being mobbed by the press? It's exasperating and troublesome.

I swear I love being in One Direction but sometimes this is just too much. I rapidly pushed through the crowd and ran away, again, forgetting how tired I am in order to get away from the pushing crowd. I was completely lost by now, I've never been to this part of the city and the only store I recognized was Wal-Mart, so that's where I went.

My fans go there, right? So maybe I can find someone there and get all this hell over with.

I didn't hesitate twice to enter the place, and thank the lord only a few people were there, and even though I was going to get recognized, it's better than nothing. A few spaces from me stood a girl, with black and red headphones covering her ears, she looked relaxed, quiet, as she looked through the clothes Wal-Mart offered. Even from side way I could tell she was pretty, her hair ran freely down her back while two thick braids connected them around. And then next to her, appeared one of them. Fucking paps.

"There he is!" One of them shouted.

Shit.

"Harry! Harry who is your fiancée !?"

"When's the wedding Harry?"

Harry.

Harry.

Harry.

My thoughts scrambled and I couldn't do anything but look around and panic. They were around me, all of them, shoving microphones and cameras on my face while the yelling increased. I couldn't even hear myself breathing anymore. So without thinking, I did the only thing that would probably save my ass right now.

I ran to the girl picking clothes in the edge, I guess she was unaware of what was happening because her headphones were still on. So it was a big surprised to her when I put my arm around her and without thinking turned her to face the camera.

"This is my fiancée." I breathlessly said.

. . . . . .

ANOTHER AWESOME STORY BY ME (that you all should read)

DARK TIMES

A/N: New book! Please tell me what you think
guys!

I really like this idea c: sorry I keep making new books but I can't simply stop my mind from getting ideas. It works on its own haha.

Anyways, vote, and tell me your thoughts about it.

ALSO - I AM NO LONGER TAKING TRANSLATION REQUESTS.

Love you.

Delilah xx .

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2013 musicnotes

All types of writing by this author are protected by the International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. This prohibits any kind of sharing of this poem / book through any websites, electronics, printing, or recording without written permission by author or publisher. Any type of fragmentation to the rules stated above can and will be punishable by law.

© 2013 musicnotes