Chapter 41 At His Mercy

“Let me go!” she cried out. He shook his head. “Would you please listen to me?” She pouted and looked away. “You’re so beautiful, you know that,” he said. She blushed but kept her stance. “I did fire you from being my personal assistant when I was a director, what I forgot to mention was that I got promoted to being CEO after sorting out some financial issues with the company and now your position will also change from being personal assistant to the director to being personal assistant to the CEO. “You’re joking,” she cried. He shook his head, “That’s why I brought you here,” he said. She blushed when she realized what she had said and then sighed. “I can’t believe this,” she said. He shook his head and smirked. “I know how you feel and if you just want to think about everything I’ll let you,” he said. She loosened in his arms and he stared at her. “You shouldn’t be sorry,” he said, “It’s me who should be, after what I did and also after my ex I’m sorry,” he said. His eyes became glassy and she stared at him as he stood above her.

            “We are only humans Gabe,” she said. “I know I can’t go back and stop what happened to you in your past but you have a whole future ahead of you, you can do so much more,” she said. He pulled back and nodded slowly. “We were both stupid ok.. “ He smiled at her words. “Can I go home now please?” she asked. He nodded and led the way to his car. She got in and scuttled down before he drove off. The drive back seemed much longer than before. Julia sighed and looked out the window. When they finally arrived She got out and so did Gabe. She made her way to his side and stood near to him. “Gabe,” she began, “ I..I…her words threaded off as she looked at him. “He stepped closer and before she knew it his arms were around her. “Just think about it please,” he said. She sighed and gazed into his deep blue eyes. “I’m sorry,” she said before turning and running to her door. Gabriel looked on as she ran and sighed.

One Month Later

            Julia ran behind the taxi, she had barely ten minutes left and she had to get to the office in time for the presentation. “It was a fine morning to be late,” she thought, “Why today!!!” she held the printed slides close and jumped in as the taxi eventually stopped. She had to get there; she had one of the most important things for the presentation. She gasped as she entered the taxi. The cab driver turned around and shook his head. “San…Santiago Industries,” she gasped out. He nodded and stepped on the gas. She breathe a sigh of relief as she finally stepped through the doors of the company. She waved at Erma the receptionist and then took the elevator up. She practically sprinted to the conference room and got in. “I’m here,” she cried and then froze. The room was packed. Julia’s eyes roved around and she gulped. The glistening bald head of Mr. Daniels, the client gleamed back at her as she stepped in. She smiled uneasily and started sharing out the copies.

            “Good morning Julia I see that you are in time,” Gabe said with a smirk. She nodded and then sat down in the corner where she could take notes. Thirty minutes later and everyone was filing out. She breathed a sigh of relief and smiled as the last person, Mr. Daniels exited with a smile. She smiled back and then slumped in her chair. Gabe came close and started massaging her shoulders. “You poor thing,” he said, ‘Have I been working you out too much at night?” he asked with a smirk. She blushed and leaned back. “Yes quite abit actually,” she answered. “But I like it.” She closed her eyes and felt his hands leave her shoulder. The door closed and she realized that he had left the room. “Uhh,” she moaned and settled back still with closed eyes. Something warm touched her neck. She gasped and opened her eyes to see Gabe.. No not him his head. “Not now!” she cried. He pulled back and laughed. “There’s no time like the present love, besides we need to celebrate. Mr. Daniels liked my pitch and as my first celebration I want you…” At his words she gulped.

            All the times that he had needed her as she needed him came back to mind. She could moan just from the remembrance, chocolate, cuffs…. He laughed and she realized that she had moaned. “Don’t worry sweet I’ll give you more to moan about. His fingers expertly undid her top and slipped it out of her skirt. “Tell me that you want this,” he said. She moaned but did not comply. He jerked her off the chair and her eyes shot open. “Tell me,” He said as he took her place and seated her on top of him. “Nope,” she said. He nibbled her earlobes and then dipped lower. “Oww,” she cried as he nipped her neck. “Tell me,” he said. She sat back and teased him. Before she could speak though his hands grasped hers and pinned it behind her back. Her chest thrust forward and he smirked. “You sure you still want to say no,” he said. She gulped remembering the numerous love bites he had left on her bust. “Ok...” she said. He tightened his grip. “Yes... Yes damn it,” she cried. He pushed up her blouse and she ground down on him. “Mmmmm,” he moaned and he released her hands. She encircled his neck and captured his mouth. A chorus of moans filled the room as their tongues fought, intertwining. She pulled back and teased him. She began to rotate her hips and he moaned. He caught her hands again and pulled her back. His sexy smirk played across his face as his head came close to her bust and nuzzled her breasts. “Mmmmm,” she moaned. His lips kissed down her neck and onto the exposed skin of her bust. “You want this too much,” he rasped out. She moaned as he pulled her hands back arching her even further. “Tell me did you ever think we would be this way,” he rasped in her ear. She moaned as his lips found her sensitive bud and she gasped out. “How?’ she asked. He laughed, “At Your Boss’s Mercy,” “Never,” she gasped out before his lips enveloped hers.

**AT His Mercy**

How do I know when to stop

When to tell you

To stop your sweet caresses

And your dirty, dirty mind

How can I tell you to leave me?

When all I need are your hands

You mould me

You send me crazy

What with your

Kisses

And Bites

Tied up in your arms

Your smoldering gaze

Your God given body

They do nothing

But tempt me

And I

What do I do?

I encircle you

I give to you

The wishes

These feelings

That you seek

I give to you

What you give to me

You are my lover

The hunter in my dreams

You are the one

Who sends me crazy

I am propelled by the desires

That haunts us both

Don’t ask me again

Don’t ask me why

I need you

As you need me