Chapter 28 Desire

WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY CONTAIN GRAPHICAL AND SOMETIMES DISTURBING IMAGES PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU EXPECT TO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST, LUNCH OR DINNER SOON!!! OR IT MIGHT BE OK ANYWAYS...

THIS HAS BEEN A WARNING!!!

****************************

Gabriel’s POV

As soon as I entered the house I froze. There was a scuffle somewhere ahead.  My ears caught the sharp gasps that hung in the air. Jenna was looking around her frantically before we both realized that it was coming from the doors ahead, the ones with the lacy peaches and sequined apples. I could hear my heart pounding as I rushed behind her. Something told me I needed to be there and I would have done anything to get there. There was something rising within me, it was like a wave crashing against the rocks and heading back to sea, a sea of boiling turmoil and fear. Jenna’s hands pushed the doors open and my eyes widened. Two long beautiful legs that I knew so well were around an almost nude figure. My ears caught the sniffles and before I knew what I was doing I had grabbed the Bastard. “F..K!” he cried and tried to claw back towards her. I pushed him away long enough to see her. Her lips were trembling, her face had gone white as milk and her hands were holding her chest hiding her beauty that this beast had exposed to the world. My eyes grew to slits as I sucked in a breath of air. I pulled off my coat and put it around her before turning to him.

******************************************************************************************

“What the f..k get out of my way you fu..ker!” he cried. Gabriel caught his arm and turned pinning it to his side. He had had training before, that had been years ago but his Jujitsu skills were still alive within him. “The bastard pushed out helplessly. Gabriel flung his hand back and kicked him in his shins. It took him a moment to recover before Gabe realized he was going for her again. The sick bastard. “You sick fu.k!” he cried, “Leave her alone!” He turned. “She’s my whore, I can have her anyway I want she’s mine and always will be!” he cried throwing his fist in the air. Gabe’s eyes contracted before he caught the arm and his fist connected with the bastard’s stomach. He doubled back and then started laughing maniacally. “Who the f.ck are you, you piece of sh.t.” Gabriel stared at him. One more move and that was it. “My own Whore, she’s mine, she obeys my command.” Gabe stood there stunned. Redness crept over him before he shook it away. “You insolent freak!” he cried punching his chin and sidetracking before tackling him to the floor.

“F.ck you!” the bastard bit out before he erupted in laughter. His eyes turned on Julia but Gabe only stared at him. “My whore knows how she likes her meat and every part of her does; her hands crave me, her lips water at the mere mention of her having me. She knows too well how to use it and you will never stop me, you will never have he…...” Without waiting for him to finish a torrent of blows descended. There was no time to think now, only to punish, for punishing her, Gabriel would definitely punish this insolent cur. No longer did he restrain from hitting his hardest, he did it with the will embedded in each blow. The words that that bastard had said everything came out to him at that moment and he gave him his everything. “Stop!” Stop!” someone cried, “You’ll kill him.” before he felt himself being pulled away. He looked up .and his eyes finally registered what he had done. For a second he froze staring at his actions before he looked away. The face before him was a bloodied mass with tendrils of hair surrounding a ghostly white face. He got up and walked out.

They stayed like that embracing each other as Gabriel silently let her cry into his shirt. He stroked her head and kissed the top of her wet hair. “I’m sorry Julia,” he said. She pulled him tighter and he felt the tears racking her insides. He stayed there stroking her hair and giving her his warmth. Her body was as cold as the wooden desk beside her and he was concerned. When her tears finally subsided she broke away and wrung her hands. “I’m… I..m sorry I don’t know what came over me,” she stuttered. He shook his head and looked at her. “You have nothing to be sorry for , I’m sorry I could not have been here sooner.” She sighed and he gently drew her back. His hand held her face and he gently tipped her face up. Her pallid cheeks were streaked with tears and her mouth was trembling. He wanted to take them in and ensure that they would never tremble for such a bastard ever, his assurance. His hands wiped away the tears and she looked at him. She was so fragile like a dainty glass sculpture; she was molded into his arms as if they were a puzzle that fit perfectly. His eyes drank in her small curls and her light brown eyes to her sweet pink lips. He drifted closer and then let their lips meet. She trembled but let him stay there. He took initiative and slowly began to move sucking in her lower lip, she moaned lightly before his hands pulled her closer. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck and her neck arched up. Her eyes flashed open when his hand fell on her knee. She gasped and pulled back. There was a fire in his icy blue eyes. She licked her more than moist lips and a smirk fell onto his lips. His eyes wondered down to her chest and then she looked down. A tiny gasp escaped her lips as she pulled her almost open robe to cover her bust. There was a knock at the door and Jenna’s head popped in. “You ok Juju?’ she asked.

Julia stared at Gabe and then at her sister before nodding. “I guess you know everything now,” she said. Julia nodded awkwardly. She did know something now and it was nothing to do with the fact that she was almost raped. His lips were still kissing her in her mind. “Juju,” Jenna cried. Julia shook her head and started. “Yes.” Gabriel snickered and for the first time that evening a smile lit up her face. “Hmmm,” Jenna said thoughtfully before stepping back. “Mom ordered dinner so get dressed ok she wanted to properly invite our guest and after what he did she wants to thank him evermore.” A silence fell on the room before Julia spoke. “What happened to him?” she asked. “The police took him,” Jenna said. Julia gulped and saw Gabe’s jaw taunt against his cheekbones. She got up and clutched her robe tighter. “I’ll be down in a bit,” she said. Gabriel looked at her and then at Jenna. “Uh hmm,” Jenna cleared her throat and then he smirked. “I just thought she would need some help,” he said. They all burst out laughing. “Hahaha that’s a good one, touch one hair of my Juju’s body and you will regret those jewels you were gifted with,” Jenna said. Gabriel gulped. “I’ll see you downstairs,” he said before a small smile. Jenna burst into giggles as she came forward and hugged Julia. “Did you two...” she mused. Julia’s eyes flew open. “Oh my gosh you little devil!” she cried before Jenna dodged the incoming pillow. She teased her and then ran out the door. Julia smiled remembering what had just happened. His lips were still glued into her imagination and they were going places that were making her shiver. She blushed and pulled open her wardrobe.

****************************

Author’s note

****************************

Hey everyone so here I am once again I really could not wait for you all to get this and so although i am not feeling well see i thought about all of you who want to kill for my last chapter and here you go. :p  I cannot wait for you to tell me what you think about it. I know that this does not follow up to my clue from last week but I promise you that the next chapter will surely be hinted  and hope  you did remember the hint from last week hint –“someone is pregnant.” Lol Thank you again for your- reads- comments- votes -and your support you all are awesome. This week At Her Boss’s Mercy reach #249 on the General Fiction popular list yayy. Thank you everyone for making that possible.  :)