Chapter 5 Almost Caught

Julia’s eyes peeked open and she stared at her bathrobe. Her head was pulsing with a headache, something had awakened her. She listened and there it was again. “Julie where are you?” Erin called. Her eyes shot open. It was Saturday which meant Erin was here so they could go and do their laundry together. “I’m coming,” she called and then pushed back the covers. A scream burst from her lips and she pulled it back in place. “NO, NO, NO!” she screamed and peeked at the other side of the bed. There he was his head on her pillow and his arm. She flinched when she realized that it was around her. “Are you alright in there?” Erin called. “Yeah!” she called back. “Oh gosh, oh gosh what was she going to do,” her mind screamed. If Erin got in here who knew what she would do to him.

            A long sigh escaped her lips before she turned and started shaking him. He groaned and rolled over. “Get up, Get up!” she whispered. When he did not budge she shoved him off the bed. “Oww,” his voice resounded and she quickly moved to cover his mouth. “You have five seconds to tell me what the heck you are doing in my bed and it starts now,” she said. His eyes widened and then he pulled away her hand. “Don’t you dare tell me that after your little drunk escapade last night you ruined my Armani jacket and I had to wear this!” he cried motioning the robe. She glanced down and squeezed her eyes shut. “Geez don’t you have any shame?” she cried. He snickered.

            “You have to go now!” she said and looked at his face. His forehead creased and he shook his head. “I’m not going anywhere till I get some decent clothes and as my personal assistant you have the right… he trialed off. “Don’t you dare say it, it’s Saturday and I don’t work on Saturdays,” she said. He shook his head. “Hey what’s the holdup,” Erin cried. His eyes roved to the window and he ducked. “Julie,” Erin cried through the window. Julia smiled and got up. “Sorry I slept late,” she said, “I’ll be there in a sec.” She rushed to the bathroom, washed her face and noticed that all his clothes were near to the sink. She grabbed them and rushed back into her room.

            “Here take these and go through the backdoor if Erin see’s you here you’re dead meat,” she said. He seemed adamant at first but then took his clothes and ran to the back. As soon as he opened the back door she opened the front. “Good morning sunshine,” Erin said as she came in. Julia smiled and sank into the couch. When she heard his car start she let out a sigh of relief. “I guess we’ll be doing laundry late today,” Erin said and sank down beside her. Julia nodded and thought about her close call but even more why the heck was her boss doing in her bed. When they did finally make it to the Laundromat Julia tossed in all her clothes and leaned against the waiting chairs. All she wanted to do was sleep, sleep and sleep some more. Her ringtone pierced the air and she jumped. Her hand reached for her phone and she answered. “Hello,” Gabriel’s voice said. “What?” she cried. “Oh I’m sorry did I just ruin your sleep well I’m happy because after what you did to me today wait till I see you at work tomorrow,” he said and then the phone line went silent. She stared at the phone a moment before gulping.

******************************************************************************************

I wonder what he has in store for her ;)

Please don’t forget to tell me what you think

******************************************************************************************

tash