Chapter 31 Decisions,Decisions!!

Gabriel’s POV

****************************

The cars on either side of me sped up and I remained there almost at a crawling pace but not quite. I sped up as another car overtook me. “How could she?” my mind questioned but then answered itself. She had had her reasons and after hearing her story completely I kind of understood why she did it . After pulling to the side I leaned back and sighed.

******************************************************************************************* Something inside of him was angry but it was not a bad anger it was as if he had been holding back his frustration on her and now because of what he had heard her say, his body wanted its revenge. No longer did he know if he could stand near to her without letting his eyes and other things wonder up her long beautiful legs towards the top. He shook himself and opened the door. It had been a while since his last intimate moment and Julia was not making things any better. He had questioned himself again and again and even tried finding a distraction but it was like he was addicted to her. Everything about her, her smile, her scent, the way her bust pushed up when she leaned closer. He smirked.

He knew now that whatever it took he would get her and he had hoped to make every single waking dream he had had of her pay off, she deserved it, every single bit. His jaw tightened when he remembered the bastard from the evening and he shook his head. He had already ensured that the bastard was taken care of. No one would dare lay a finger on her; he would make sure of that. He got out and closed the door shut before slamming his fist down on the car. He had meant to invite her to the Anniversary celebration, well as a couple for the evening but he had not. Pulling out his cellphone he contemplated calling her but then decided against it. He might pay her a special visit hopefully before the event.

******************************************************************************************

Julia’s POV

****************************

“Oh gosh!” Oh gosh Jenna!” Julia cried. “Relax Ju maybe he did not hear anything,” Jenna chimed in. Julia shook her head fiercely. They were in her room now and she was walking back and forth trying to decide if to call Gabriel and tell him everything or just leave it. “Ju listen if he did hear then he might have been the one to call and then you would have definitely known.” Julia plopped on her bed and sighed. “I don’t know Jenna,” she said, “I don’t know.” Jenna hugged her close and patted her back. “It will be ok Juju.” Julia sniffed and looked out the window. “I really hope that he did not hear Jen, I truly hope so.”

*************************************2 weeks later*************************************

“Yes mom I’m all good here,” Julia said taking a look around her apartment. It had been two weeks since that evening that she had been home but now she was in her apartment again. She had to admit that she had missed it, even though it was small and consisted of everything she owned she had really missed it, everything about it. She sat back and replaced the phone before sighing. It had also been two weeks since Gabriel had left her home and she had not gotten a single hint that he had known about what she had done. In a way she was sad but kind of happy. She lay back on the couch and put her feet up. Of course she had been helping through emails but they had been strictly business and nothing else. There had been several times where she had thought of putting just a bit more at the end but then the delete button would always appear.

It was two days away from the big event and she was not sure if she could make it. Yes she had wanted to go but then she had just gotten back and settled and the office had called for her to come in next two days. On her calculations that was the day after the Anniversary celebrations. She could picture it now everything in a mass of gold and red, champagne glasses clinking as they toasted to the event. She felt nauseated at the very thought and going alone did not make things any brighter.  The past few days had been quite a whirlwind of activities. She had hardly gotten an email from Gabriel wanting something and when she had called to find out if they needed anything a woman answered saying that everything was accounted for. She had felt hurt a bit especially at the last remark. Suddenly thoughts of a lay off loomed into her mind and she could not help but call Misty, a mailroom attendant who she had made friends with.

What she heard surprised her. Apparently the event might have been cancelled due to a flaw they had found in the top client they had acquired. After he had reviewed and made arrangements everything had been finished and finalized and they still had the event on. After thanking her Julia hung up and sighed. No wonder he had not been emailing. Her final choice seemed to hang suspended in front of her. She wanted to go, to be there but not alone. After a quick contemplation she dialed Erin. “Nuh uh sorry Hun I can’t go I got to work that evening,” was her reply. Julia sighed. “It’s ok then I guess I’ll leave it,” she said. “You serious girl we are talking like a good party here and you are turning it down.” Julia snickered. “I’ll feel so weird Erin you know that.” There was silence on the line and then Erin answered. “There is a solution you know,” she said. “Really?” Julia asked. “Yes,” Erin replied, “You can always go with Abel he’s free.” Julia groaned. “Oh come on Julia you’ll still have company,” Erin said. “Yes real smooth company,” Julia answered. “Don’t worry it will be fun I promise,” Erin said. “Hmm if you say so then I will hold you to that promise ok,” Julia snickered. They chatted awhile more before she hung up. “Great,” she thought, “Just great.”

****************************

Author’s note

****************************

Hey everyone hope that everyone is awesome. Well hmm I know that you all are wondering what’s going to happen next but this time I’m sorry but there’s no hints :P. Just stick with the updating and I hope that you like how it goes. Thank you so much for the votes- comments and reads . You all are so wonderful. ^-^