8

before i get started (and apologize for this overly due chapter) i wanna give a HUGE shout out to raura_tde5 !!!! she's a new writer on here and just put out her first ever story, 10 Years From Now! please please please go check it out and show her some love and support :) she's an absolute sweetheart and deserves the support.

now, enjoy this chapter <3 so sorry for the month plus long wait! xxx

We're Not Friends | 8

A Couple Days Later
Monday
June 20th, 2022

Ross:
Just got to car. Should b back soon. Need
to stop at my place for a sec

Laura smiles down at her phone. She hasn't seen this man in six days now and she's missed him more than she thought she would. She's gone months to a year without missing him this much. It's insane, to say the least.

Laura:
Okay! See you soon :)

She guesses it'll take him around a half an hour, maybe forty minutes to get here. With it being so late (it'll be past 10:00pm when Ross comes) she decides to see if she can Uber Eats some ice cream or some type of dessert. She's too lazy to go out by herself and she knows most things close before ten so her and Ross won't be able to go out and get something. But after going through the app and not finding anything mouth-watering, she decides against ordering out. She sighs and sets her iPad down.

Ross:
I'm watchin ur vid thingy on insta that u posted
today. Its funny

While Ross was in L.A., Laura was so bored that she decided to reboot her LOL (Life of Laura) videos on Instagram. The only problem? All her equipment was in L.A. So, Thursday she went out and bought a new ring light, a camera, camera batteries, a hard drive, and SD cards. She recorded her *new/updated* skincare routine. Honestly, she's surprised Ross is watching it.

Laura:
Thanks lol. Didn't think you were a skincare kind
of guy Ross :p

Ross: I'm bored...

Laura: Mmm sure you are

Laura: Doors unlocked. Let yourself in!

Ross: Ok. Should be 15 min

Laura: Okay :)

"Yo, Ross." Ross looks up from his phone. The video of Laura only has thirty seconds left on it. He's been having to hold in his laughs every now and then. He'll admit it, she's funny. I guess he already knew that, but it's been awhile since he's watched an interview with her (let alone been in an interview with her). "We're all thinking of going bowling Saturday night for that glow bowl special they're having. You in?" Chance asks.

"Can I invite Laura?" Ross asks.

"Of course, mate." Ross smiles. "We're already having a big group so I'd keep it with only her." Ross nods understandingly. He knows Gavin's sister and her husband are coming up to visit, which is most likely the reasoning behind the glow bowl happening.

"Dope. who's making the reservations?" Ross asks.

"Gav's calming now. Hopefully three or four lanes will be open that we can snag up. We still have to ask the oldies if they want to come." The oldies refers to the older set of cast; Lucy, Miranda, etc,. They've been calling them that since day one (with their permission, of course).