Welcome

Namaste/ Hello everyone!

I  wrote this book when I was 18. I cannot promise you that it is my best work. This is just the draft version with errors and mistakes. I hope you keep in mind that this book isn't perfect, and so am I.  Once, I'm free I plan to re-write the book.

This book is based on Indian culture and on the experience that I had while on my Jaipur trip. Please do not disrespect the faiths and beliefs of this book. Every culture is special and I want to present and show my culture in my work.

I respect everyone and hope the same from the other side, so please keep your arguments to yourself. I don't want anyone arguing about the culture.

Feel free to ask any questions by commenting if you don't understand any particular thing. Please don't mock anyone here, this book is something that I'm personally excited about. I have written the first three chapters in a backpacking hostel, somewhere in Udaipur.

Think before commenting on anything because it's going to hurt if it is a nasty comment.

This is my original work, do not copy it. All rights are reserved. This book is based on my imaginary mind. This is a fictional work.

The pictures used in the book don't belong to me. They belong to the rightful owners posted online.

I'm not a native speaker of English. I'm learning and there's always room for improvement. I request you all to respect that. Please do not leave unnecessary hate.

Thank you!

"Love... Marriage... Family... Responsibility..."

Oh, man! That's what I thought until it came crashing all my beliefs in one go. They said it's not mandatory that love comes first then comes marriage. It can be the other way, first comes marriage then comes love... Filling you like a slow happiness in a desert of sadness.

"We meet for a reason to fill the empty parts, to make it a little over the top, to try the filmy drama in a drama called life..."

"The Royal Stranger."

-By

*

Dedication: