17

Padmanabh groaned changing his neck position, he opened his eyes and blinked twice

Padmanabh groaned changing his neck position, he opened his eyes and blinked twice. It took him a few seconds to understand that his bum and thighs are numb

He looked at his lap to see Vrishali's head resting on his thighs with her hair falling everywhere on his lap. Her arms are wrapped around his waist.

He froze feeling her hot breath against his clothed stomach. His heart started beating fast because of the nervousness and this is the first time that a lady is sleeping with her head on his lap.

He looked outside to see darkness, he can hear the voices of people talking. He looked at the front to see Vijay and Harika sleeping. Gulping down the lump he gazed back at Vrishali.

She curled into him with her arms wrapped around him tightly. He can't shift in his position and his back is hurting. He gently pushed her hair back allowing him to see her face.

A small smile started playing on his face when he saw Vrishali's face. Her mouth is partly open, she looks like a messy sleeping beauty.

He slowly tried to shift in his place but froze when Vrishali made a noise of protest with frowned brows.

Vrishali felt her head move making her back hurt. She tried to get comfortable but the pillow under her is moving.

Padmanabh looked at the time on his wristwatch. It was one in the morning, his body was so tired that he slept without waking up. He is confused about why they didn't reach the hotel or why they halted the car.

Padmanabh placed his hand on Harika's seat for support. Even though he was gentle it woke up Vrishali from her sleep.

Vrishali opened her eyes when she felt her pillows moving, she frowned when she saw Padmanabh's clothed front.

She slowly looked up to see Padmanabh trying to shift in his position. Her mouth dropped and her eyes widen when she realised their positions.

"How did I end up sleeping in his lap?" Vrishali questioned herself. Padmanabh looked down to see Vrishali looking at him with wide eyes.

"Hmm, sorry for disturbing your sleep," Padmanabh whispered looking at Vrishali. Vrishali didn't answer him, just stayed there with her eyes fixed on Padmanabh.

Padmanabh awkwardly looked at Vrishali, Vrishali snapped out of her world. She tried to get up but couldn't.

Padmanabh clenched his jaw when Vrishali unintentionally pressed herself against his main regions. Vrishali's heart started beating fast when her cheek was pressed against his private region. It was unintentional but it created an awkward situation.

"Sorry," Vrishali whispered when she pressed her cheek on Padmanabh's private region.

"Wait," Padmanabh whispered holding her arms and helping her up. Vrishali sat up straight with flush cheeks. She licked her lips tucking her hair behind her ear.