1

The atmosphere in the room is tense, and the girl whose hair is dyed red glances at the ticking clock. Cursing under her breath, she started arranging her collection of papers.

"Here." She turned to her right and smiled, taking the stapler from the brunette.

"Thanks, babe!" The brunette rolled her eyes before walking toward the young professor. She waited for her turn to hand over the assignment. Before she stood, two people were standing as the professor went through the assignment.

Her eyes started checking out the handsome man sitting in the chair, reviewing the assignment designs. Unknowingly, she bites her lower lip, deep in thought.

"Stop eye-raping the man. He already knows about your crush on him." Her eyes immediately flickered to the red hair who now stood behind her.

"Should I ride him for real?" The brunette joked, her eyes gleaming with humour.

"Hmm. . . Student and teacher relationship is always considered as scandalous." The red hair replied.

"Haha. . . Did you forget the roleplay? The student always ends up giving blowjob for a raise in the mark." Red hair started chuckling lowly.

"Gosh, Vee! Why don't you ask the man for a date?" The brunette was about to say something, but the throat clearing made her turn around.

The handsome young professor is now looking at her with a smile. She gave him one of her sweet smiles, which always works on everyone.

She handed in her assignment. "Ms Mewar, congratulations on your internship. Your work is wonderful, and I hope to see you in my class next semester."

"Thank you, Mr Hamilton, I hope the same. Cannot miss your amazing body."

"Pardon?" The man didn't quite hear the last word and wasn't sure if he heard it right.

"Amazing work." He nodded his head, looking back at her work. If he is being honest, she is talented at a young age. He is curious to know how she is perfect regarding assignments and work.

"If you don't mind, Ms Mewar, can you tell me how you are such a perfectionist regarding your work and assignments?"

"No problem, Mr Hamilton. My mum is a fashion designer who helps with my work. She gives me personal lessons every week."

"That's great." The man couldn't take his eyes off her. She is beautiful. . . Charming and talented. He is sure he would've asked her out if she wasn't his student.

"Happy holidays, Mr Hamilton."

"Happy holidays, Ms Mewar." The young man flashed a smile.

The young girls stepped out of the room as the semester ended, and finally, they could call it a vacation. Everyone on the campus is waiting for the semester to end.