Epilogue

Padmanabh signed looking at the kid holding onto his leg

Padmanabh signed looking at the kid holding onto his leg. The kid gazed at Padmanabh with wide eyes. He bends down picking him up, he laughed not being able to stop his laughter. The thick hair of the baby is combed with a hairpin holding the hair back.

"Why are you laughing?" Vrishali asked trying to find the older one who is hiding somewhere.

"Why did you dress them like girls?" Padmanabh asked as his younger kid Atulya started kissing Padmanabh's cheek.

"Because they are not girls."

"Give Atulya to me, bring Hridyanshu and Vedant... I have to do this photo shoot today."

"I saw Yashu in the kitchen, Madhavi is giving him a snack," Padmanabh said using the nickname.

"Then go find Vedant, I don't understand how he got my habits while they look like you," Vrishali said shaking her head. Thinking about her second-born Vedant.

Atulya who is two years old played with his mom's hairpin with curiosity.

"You don't stress yourself... I will go and get the boys." Padmanabh kissed Vrishali. He gently removed Atulya's small foot from Vrishali's stomach before going to find his sons.

"Vedant... Vedant..." Padmanabh called going to their room. He knew he would find the little brat in the closet where he likes to hide and give his mom mini heart attacks.

Padmanabh opened the door and found the four-year-old jumping in front of him yelling bow.

"Bow!"

"Aye! Vedant, you scared me..." Padmanabh acted knowing his kid would be happy hearing that.

"Don't do that, I thought my heart was going to stop..." Padmanabh added mimicking Vrishali placing his hand on his chest.

"Papa... Mummy says the same! You two always get scared!" Vedant yelled in happiness.

"I know buddy, now come on. Mummy is waiting for you." Padmanabh laughed looking at Vedant's dress.

"Why are you laughing dad? Don't laugh or else mummy will cry again."

"Again?" Padmanabh asked lifting Vedant in his arms.

"Yeah, when Yashu bhaiyya and I said we won't wear the dress mummy started crying."

"I told you right not to upset your mommy?"

"But papa, dresses are worn by girls. We are boys and why should we wear dresses?"

"Because that will make your mommy happy. What did I say to you and to your brothers?" Padmanabh asked walking towards the kitchen.

"To do what makes mummy happy and smile."

"Dresses makes mummy happy so you should wear them for some time."