36

"Let's do it again from the start," Vrishali said stopping the music

"Aadi bhaiyya you are missing the steps and you can't step on Riddi Didi's feet," Vrishali said.

"The steps are tricky." Riddi shook her head, they are practising for the Sangeet. They can't lose it to the groom's side.

"Bhai, we only have seven hours before Sangeet. You can't mess it up, Nandhini didi will be angry," Manav joked.

"Shut up."

Padmanabh is helping his in-laws with the wedding preparations and talking with the guests.

"We will do it again and don't mess it." Vrishali took her position and they started practising.

"I'm done, I'm gonna rest now. You guys practice..." Vrishali picked her water bottle and walked out of the room. She really needs to take a short nap.

Every room is filled and loud voices can be heard. Everyone are practising their dance and songs.

Vrishali knew Padmanabh is with Ajitesh bhaiyya. Vrishali entered her room, closing the door behind she made a beeline towards the bed.

*

Padmanabh sat on the bed as he watched Vrishali getting ready with wide eyes. He gulped down the lump as his eyes scanned her open back.

"What do you think?" Vrishali asked looking at herself in the mirror. Padmanabh has been awfully quiet watching her.

"I... I don't know, you are beautiful..." Padmanabh tried to keep his gaze away but he can't help but look at Vrishali's open stomach and her collarbones.

The red lehenga which she is wearing is doing weird things to Padmanabh. He wants to hug her and kiss her. He shook his head trying to push the thoughts away.

Vrishali checked Padmanabh out as he is zoomed out. He is wearing the dark velvet sherwani which she designed for him matching her red velvet lehenga.

"You are handsome." Vrishali compliments as she gets an urge to kiss him.

She walks to him, Padmanabh stands up towering over Vrishali. Vrishali gaze shifts to his lips before standing on her tip toes.

She kisses Padmanabh slowly and gently. Padmanabh places his hands on her warm skin. His touch on her jolts something inside him.

Vrishali wraps her arms around Padmanabh pulling him closer as their bodies touch.

Padmanabh gets lost in the kiss as he kisses Vrishali deeply. He truly can't get enough of her and her kisses. His thumb starts stroking the open skin.

They pull away to breathe, Vrishali closes her eyes leaning her head against Padmanabh's front.

"I can't get enough of you..." Vrishali whispers.