16

"Are you on Instagram?" Vijay asked Vrishali

"Are you on Instagram?" Vijay asked Vrishali. Vrishali turned around to face Vijay when he asked her the question.

"Yes, what is your username?" Vrishali asked.

"Vijaysomishetty and yours?" Vijay questioned pulling his phone out. Vrishali unlocked her phone to check her Instagram. Vijay and Vrishali sent each other requests.

"I'm gonna stalk your account tonight," Vijay joked making Vrishali laugh.

"I think even I'm going to do that," Vrishali said.

"Padmanabh isn't on Instagram. He only uses WhatsApp, I told him to install the app and create his account but he doesn't listen to us," Vijay said.

Padmanabh who has been listening to the conversation shook his head. Social media isn't his cup of tea. Vijay is very much of social media person.

"Is this your first time visiting the south side of India?" Harika asked Vrishali.

"Yes."

"You have never been to south India?" Vijay asked Vrishali. Padmanabh looked at Vrishali. He doesn't know that she has never been to south India.

"No, I actually never travelled to India only Rajasthan. The last time I was in India is when I was fourteen."

"Oh, you need to visit the hill stations of India first. They are breathtaking and peaceful," Vijay suggested.

"Maybe one day."

"Padmanabh why don't you backpack with Vrishali? You never went out and Vrishali never travelled to India. Don't you think it is the time you travel with Vrishali and explore the places?" Vijay said.

Harika clenched her jaw looking at Vijay. She turned her head to hear Padmanabh's answers. Padmanabh looked at Vrishali after hearing Vijay. He can see the curiosity on Vrishali's face.

"One day."

"Come on bro," Vijay groaned and Vrishali looked away. She already expected that answer. Instead of focusing on the three people, she focused her gaze on the waterfalls and the people who are enjoying the feeling of water.

They came out for sightseeing, every place Vrishali visited is special and she can't help but fall in love with this city and its beauty.

"When you guys are leaving?" Vijay asked Padmanabh.

"Tomorrow and you two?" Vrishali leaned her face on the palm closing her eyes. She doesn't want to go home yet, the six days were bliss.

"We don't have any work here, we will be leaving tomorrow. What do you say?" Vijay asked Harika.

"Hmm, we will join you all," Harika said looking at Padmanabh.

"We are going by morning flight," Padmanabh informed them.