35

Padmanabh holds the luggage as Vrishali is tieing her hair into a ponytail

Padmanabh holds the luggage as Vrishali is tieing her hair into a ponytail. "Do you think I should change my clothes?"

"No, if you are comfortable then don't change."

"Cool."

"Hardik is waiting for us," Padmanabh spoke going through his phone.

"We are going in our car right?" Vrishali asked packing her handbag.

"Yes."

"Who is joining us?"

"No-one."

"Good."

"I didn't forget anything right?" Vrishali asked looking around.

"I will check," Padmanabh replied checking their closet. Vrishali looked at their luggage and shook her head.

"I guess our luggage will be taking most of the space in our car."

Padmanabh nodded his head. "No, everything is packed."

"Let's go then," Vrishali said holding her bag.

"What about the luggage?" She asked.

"Ramu Kaka and Jamal is here to help us with luggage," Padmanabh said.

They kept the luggage outside their room and Padmanabh called Jamal. Padmanabh pushed his hand out for Vrishali, Vrishali took Padmanabh's hand before they walked out.

"I called Hardik to inform him that we are starting."

"Good, when we will be reaching Udaipur?"

"Three hours by flight, we will be reaching Udaipur in four hours."

"Are we meeting everyone at the airport?" Vrishali asked.

"Yes."

*

"Vrishali..." Padmanabh called pulling Vrishali back as the car passed by.

"Be careful, how many times have I told you," Padmanabh scolded as they stood in the private lobby waiting for their cars.

"I... I was just going to talk with Riddi didi and didn't see that coming," Vrishali said shocked.

"Jijusa, the car is here," Aadi said.

"You coming with me or with your parents?" Padmanabh asked softly.

"Of course with you," Vrishali said. Vrishali's parents shook their heads playfully after hearing that.

"See you all soon then," Gauravi said getting into the car.

Everyone got into their cars with the luggage coming in the bus. Vrishali, Padmanabh, Riddi and Manav are in one car.

Nandhini's wedding is going to happen in Mewar's palace. It is a destination wedding and everyone are excited.

"Pass me the water bottle," Vrishali said to Manav. Padmanabh is driving and Vrishali sat in the passenger seat.