30

Vrishali moved her hips placing her hands above her head

Vrishali moved her hips placing her hands above her head. A huge smile on her face as she enjoyed the music.

"I wanna be somebody to someone" she yelled looking at Hailey and the friends she danced with.

The black dress she is wearing is showing off all her curves making the bachelor guys go crazy.

"Isn't your friend single? Why doesn't she go on a date with us?" Troye asked Aryan looking at Vrishali on the dance floor.

"Which one? I got many friends, dude," Aryan joked after gulping down the drink.

"Vrishali, the girl whom you call baby babe..." Troye said. Micheal chuckled.

"Why did she turn you down?" Jordon asked.

"Yeah, not only me. She turned around nine guys from our department. I don't see her going on dates or I don't think she is dating someone. Why doesn't she give us a chance?" Troye said.

Aryan chuckled turning around to ask the guy in charge of the drinks. "Make me the same drink, make it two"

"Yup"

"Did you ask her if she is dating or seeing someone?" Aryan asked Troye.

"Nah"

"Then ask her"

"She won't tell us that's the reason I'm asking you," Troye said facing Aryan. Aryan smirked taking his drink. He gulped it down and signed loving the burn and taste.

"Then I got no right to talk about her with you. What's going on in her life is her choice. I respect that and if she isn't talking about it then I'm a nobody to tell you. Sorry mate" Aryan said.

Michael and Jordan laughed along with the other guys who were with them.

"Outside they are playing truth and dare. Ask her to join and use the game to know the truth" Garrett suggested.

"Sounds good but will she join?"

"Ask her"

Vrishali continued to dance without any worry. Finally, they got time off to the party, the workshops were hell.

They couldn't attend the parties or go out. Constantly working on their projects and work.

"I'm super excited for the Christmas holidays," Taylor said.

"Where are you going?" Vrishali asked.

"Going home, I miss my peeps a lot" Taylor replied.

"What about you two?" She asked Vrishali and Hailey.

"I'm going on a vacation," Vrishali said with a huge smile on her face.

"You are very happy about it"

"Who wouldn't, it's a vacation after all these tired workshops," Vrishali said.

"I haven't planned anything. My brothers are coming home so I guess a family vacation" Hailey replied.