C H A P T E R 4 6

( Ahem ahem this chapter does held some mature content. So if you want to skip them and keep your eyes innocence then skip till ***
Don't blame me I warned you;))

Arabellla's POV

"Ella," asked the deep voice of Alexander. "baby wake up." I just stirred in my sleep and snuggled more in the person who was carring me.

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself being carried by Alexander. My arms went around his neck and buried my face in the crook of his neck. We are now in an elevator going up to his penthouse perhaps.

" I know you are awake love." Alexander whispered in my ears gliding his lips on the shell of my ear.

I groaned both of his tease and the truth. I brought my face up to see him smirking at me. I gave a pout and got off his hold.

"Happy now?" I yawned stretching my arms and legs Alexander just looked at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"Nope I like you in my arms, caged." he said making me stop doing whatever I was doing. Did he just said that.

I gulped down, my sleepiness wasn't helping either. He looked at my throat watching it's movement. His eyes turned quite a few shades darker. My heart was beating frantically in my chest, trying to leap out of my rib cage.

"You do like that don't you?" his voice turned deep and seductive.

"W-What are you t-talking about?" I asked stuttering very much. He was coming toward my direction and I was taking steps back till my back hit the steel wall of the elevator. He was immediately up in front of me.

"This. You being caged in my arms." He wishpered in my ears tugging on the earlobe with his teeths. I gasped out loud at his action. I tried to push his away by his shoulder but he grabbed them and pinned above my head, against the cool wall.

"S-Somebody might come." I stuttered again trying to wriggle out of his hold but he had a steel grip on my wrist. His face was burried in my neck, drinking in my scent.

"I don't fucking care." He growled before slamming his lips over mine shutting me up. The kiss was full of lust and desire as his lips moved fiercely against mine. One of his hand slowly crept down to my waist and gripped it tight as he bit my lower lip asking for entrence. When I denied him his hand went down to the back of my skirt over my butt and gave it a squeeze earning a gasp from me. He took the opportunity to shoved his toungue inside my mouth exploring. My brain was in a haywire, don't know what to do, so my body responded listening to my heart. I wriggled my hands out of his single handed hold and this time he let them go. I wrapped my arms around his neck and drew him closer kissing him back with equal passion. He wrapped his arms around hip lifting me up against the wall. In instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist. At the very time the elevator doors dinged opened revealing the foyer of his penthouse. I pulled away for a much needed breath. Both of us were panting heavily.

"Where is Martha?" I rushed out in frantic breath. He started walking out of the elevator toward his foyer with me in his arms, kissing my jawline.

"She went home." That was the only conformation needed for my mind. "Relax no one will disturb us." he said tracing the rim of my lips with his tumbs.

"Wait!" I whisper-yelled at him squirming in his hold.

"Baby you're making me hard." Alexander groaned out. I stopped immediately as something was actually pocking my thigh. I looked at him and he was eventually looking at me breathing heavily, his eyes heavy lidded with lust.

"I need to get down." I whispered feeling the growing arousal tickling up my spine. Every part of my body seems to have a mind of its own, as my arms wrapped around his neck became tighter. I was intoxicated by his body heat and scent, by his lusty stares, by Alexander Knight.