C H A P T E R 0 5

Arabella's POV :

It was 4 pm when both of my sisters barged in to my room.

“ We found you a perfect dress.” Susannah said flopping down on the bed.

I looked around me and found me situated middle of a mess. Large sheet of paper was scattered everywhere. Marker pen, pen and different shades of pencils was circled around me.

I finally did complete my assignment after spending a good five hours after it. In the noon my mother got in my room, and nearly tripped over because of a pencil, dragged me out to have a good family lunch with everyone. I did also got scolded for ‘making a mess' in my room.
I looked at the assignment between my stretched out hands. It was a sketch of a mansion, with seven guest room with attached bathroom, three master bedroom with attached bathroom, a large spacious living room with a foyer leading to the entrance. A large kitchen with a family dining room, a theatre room and room with indoor swimming pool.

I created both exterior design is and also an interior design of the mansion

I looked back at up my sisters who were busy looking at my drawings. One was flopped on the bed while the other was confused where to seat as I was sitting with the mess in the middle of the room.

“ Okay give me five minutes then I will go to your room and be careful when you get out.” I said to them.

“Okay come to my room, you will get ready there.” Marissa said opening the door. I nodded my head in response.

I got up and decided to go and take a shower.

I got out of the closet wearing a golden ivory sleeveless dress which length was up till my knees. The dress has some intricate gold design on it and a high collar.