B O N U S : Let's get ready

Arabella's POV

"Tell me another time what the hell I'm doing here? " Xavier groaned looking up at me from his phone. He glared at me with his cerulean blue eyes because apparently I am wasting his time on Sunday morning which he would use to do business if I didn't drag him out shopping with me. How pathetic of me to drag the CEO of Roosevelt industries and who is also my boss and a grumpy friend, out shopping on a Sunday morning? Extremely I know. And if you are wondering why we are now shopping and why I, out of all of my sisters and best friends, chose him to go out with then let me explain it to you.

So tonight I am going out with Alexander on our first date, obviously I'm hell of nervous about it, I mean who wouldn't be ? I haven't been to a date in ages. And on top of that I don't have any proper dress! I do have dresses but I don't think they are appropriate for my first date. And I need to shop for a perfect dress for my date but none of my sister or best friends are in New York, except for Alison and Marissa. But none of them are free to go out with me, as they have a meeting on a sunday morning. Talk about my luck!

The only true friend I have is Xavier and Xavier only. That guy agreed to come with me despite the fact that he hates shopping, only because I was sulking. Isn't he sweet? I know he is a little bit grumpy right now because we already went to many stores before this one and he is tired of that. So he is grumpy.

I looked back at the man propped up against the couch in this store, wearing a blue shirt and black jeans, glaring at me hard.

"Shopping with me for my first date." I said grinning at him. I picked up a beautiful sundress in front of me. "Tell me how this looks."

"Why even in hell I listened to you?" He muttered lowly under his sigh but I was able to listen to him.

"Because you're my best friend! A long lost brother of mine." I gave Xavier my best puppy dog eyes making him roll his eyes at me. But he bit the inside of his cheeks to stop him from cracking up a smile. I grinned at him like a fool making him shake his head while chuckling.

"Why don't you go and try it out then?" he suggested directing his eyes back toward the changing room. I nodded eagerly and rushed inside the changing room to try the dress on. After wearing the dress I twirled in front of the mirror a little checking out the dress on me.

I emerged out of the dressing room wearing the beautiful sundress, ready to show it to Xavier, when I saw my sister entering the shop. She looked professional and sophisticated in her black suit with black shirt underneath.

My sister's eyes searched the whole store before they landed on me. A smile broke on her face as she waved at my direction.

"Hey!" I said waving back which apparently caught Xavier's attention, as I saw him out in my peripheral vision looking up at my direction from his phone. Xavier stood up from his setting position as he watched my sister come toward me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Miss Heatherway." Xavier greeted my sister, after she pulled away from me, with a stoic expression on his face giving nothing away.

"Mr. Roosevelt." My sister replied, smiling a little as they shook their hands. But Xavier just nodded his head toward her, when the phone in his hand vibrated up. He looked down at his phone, to check.

"If you would excuse me ladies." Xavier excused himself out receiving his phone call. He walked out of the store with his phone on his ear.

"Wow. Your boss is quite grumpy." Marissa said looking at me from the retiring back of Xavier.

"I won't call that grumpy but he can be. But he isn't like this with everyone all the time. Um his mood is pretty much complicated." I said shrugging. It is true he isn't this friendly with everyone. Hell he isn't friendly at all with anyone, except for me, his family and Alison. " Anyway how do I look?" I asked her