C H A P T E R 1 6

Arabella's POV :

It's been one week since the interview. One week since I've started to work for Alexander Knight. And this week has been really busy and fun. I've made friends, more likely two. Of which one is Alison and the other is Ellie, the girl who is the receptionist.

"Good morning Ellie!" I greeted the brunette beauty sitting behind the reception desk. She looked back at me and pushed her glasses up which is super adorable.

"Good morning Ella!" she chimed like a bell.

"How are you?" I asked standing infront of the desk.

"I'm good. Boss said to inform you the minute you walk through this door," she said pointing toward the glass revolving door situated as the entrence. "that you need to see him with that." she finished pointing toward my poster tube case in my hand which carries several blueprints and sketch of a building.

"Okay..." I said with caution. "Did he told anything else?" I finished eyeing her expressions.

"Nope." she gave a shrug.

"Am I doomed?" I asked her feeling a rush of panic through my spine.

"I don't know. He seems to be as usual. Good old cold boss." she said fixing her slide down glasses.

"Okay thanks!" I bid before heading toward the elevator. Upon entering the elevator I hit the 11 th floor and leaned back on the mirror like steel wall. I could see my reflection on the wall in front of me. Today I was wearing a white blouse with a tiny bow on the collar pinned by a single pearl, and a champagne pink lace A-line skirt which reach up to my knees. For shoes I optioned for a pair of four inches tall white heels. My makeup was minimal except for the red matte lipstick which adorn my lips. And my dirty blond hair was left open in it's natural curls.

"Oh there you are!" Alison said the very moment the elevator dinged open

"Oh there you are!" Alison said the very moment the elevator dinged open. She came up in front of me not even waiting for me to get off the elevator at first. She was wearing a white bodycon dress with short sleeves. She paired a beautiful pair of silver stilettos with her dress. But just like me her red hair was left open down her back. And her grey eyes are slate with panic written over them.