NEW BOOK (most requested one)

Ciao amore mio!!

Yeah I'm trying to learn Italian... sort of 😅

How are you guys?! I missed you so much!

Back to business

Well- Actually you know what, I know you guys are clever and guessed correctly what I'm going to say.

But anyway let's just fist see the cover and blurb

Xavier Roosevelt, 33, the most cruel, stone cold-hearted billionaire of New York City

Xavier Roosevelt, 33, the most cruel, stone cold-hearted billionaire of New York City. And yes not to mention the most eligible bachelor too, in New York City. But he doesn't have any intention to fall with love with anyone as his stone heart still holds a place for someone in them. It was young love but his love for her was true and pure. But alas for him, he lost her at that very young age. Since then he lost faith in love till he crossed the perfect assistant in everyone's word, Alison Winter. Seeing her he felt his heart start beating again, and promised himself to never let her go.

Alison Winter, 25, personal assistant of Alexander Knight, also his dear best friend. She is known for being one of the best assistant any one would ever get and everyone talks about. Her life must be perfect, a great job, a loving best friend and his whole family taking her in as their own, and a long-time lovely boyfriend. Despite having dark demons of her own, her life was perfect for her, or so as she thought till she bumped into the cold heartless Xavier Roosevelt.

He entered her life like a tornado and messed her organised perfect life. He played with her believes and made her to second guess all the decision she took in her life. And mainly he brought back her past which she always refused to face.

Will they find their solace within each other?

Or bring out the worst demon that will destroy their life forever?

Now who is eager to read their story?! 😉

Don't worry, you don't have to wait. It's up in my profile now !

Hope you like it!

Do vote and comment and share this with your friends!

Love

Riona ❤️