C H A P T E R 0 1

Arabella POV:

"Do I really need to go?" I whined to my sister Marissa for umpteenth time in that day.

I didn't want to go to a night club, as I was going to seat for my final exam at the end of this month right after the summer break will end. And not to mention the tremendous amount of homework, given by my generous teachers of the school, I had to finish before the school starts. As a student who study architectural engineering I do also get many projects to do and many presentations to give and as a result I have got two projects still pending and untouched.

And now my sisters decided to have a night out. No they didn't do it so my study can get harmed. They are the best sister any one can get. They will do anything for me.

They are having a night out only because Sebastian plan to propose to my eldest sister Susannah tonight. He want to surprise her and of course do need our help. According to the plan we have to have a night out with him and his friends and he is going to surprise her with the sudden proposal .

"Belle you know Suzy gonna be doubtful if you don't go. And it does mean a lot to both of them. We have to help Sebastian." Marissa said to me.

"They should go to a restaurant or some private place and have that special moment to themselves, not with unknown strangers." I tried to protest.

"No we both are going and gonna help him and...." she hesitated at the end.

"And what Mary?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her. Something is clearly not right, cause my sister is a type of person who will always dump the bitter truth right on your face without any hesitation.

"Well I...um.... I broke up with him." She said out of blue startling me.

"Wait wait... You did what?" I asked her dumbfounded.

"Yeah I broke up with him cause he cheated on me." She said in a sad voice. How did that douche bag dare to cheat on my sweet sister!

"Mary what exactly happened?" I asked worried about her.

"Well as you know we live together. One day I came home late from work and found him having sex with another woman. And for that I kicked him out of the house and put his clothes in the garbage bags." She gave the summary of the incident.

"That son of a bi-."I wanted to burst out in anger towards the douche.

"Languages Arabella." She warned me cutting me off.

"Ugh!" I gave of a frustrated sigh clawing my hands near my face.

When I looked back at her from my standing position, she was clearly sad about it. Of course she will be sad because she was with Nathan from the senior year of high school. She did clearly liked him very much but I had clear doubt in him that if he ever liked her the same way. He was a player and for that I could never trust him with my sister.

I gave off a sigh and sat near her so that her body was facing my vertically. And wrapped my arms around her resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry sis." I said to her in a sad tone.

" Hmm." She hummed in reply as she clutched my forearm and rubbing circles with her thumb.

" It's sad that you have to face that alone. But I am not sad that you broke up with him. I am rather happy because he doesn't deserve someone like you." I said to her in a soft voice.
She gave off laugh at response.

"And what you did was right kicking him out of the house and putting his clothes in the garbage bags with the garbage." I said with a humours glint in my voice. I unwrapped my arm from her.