C H A P T E R 0 8

Arabella's POV:

I woke up at 7 am in the morning and decided to take a shower because of the humid weather of LA. After a good thirty minutes of shower I got out of the bathroom wearing a white sundress with floral print. I took the hair dryer from the cabinet and blow dried my hair resulting it to be sleek straight losing the natural curls from it. I put on some simple makeup consisting of a single layer of foundation, concealer, mascara and a nude shade of lip gloss. After I finished my makeup I looked at the wall clock and it was 7:50, ten minutes to eight. I put on a pair of nude colour of wedges and got out of my room with my purse and my phone. I went down the stairs and found my mom and Susannah chatting together, seating on the loveseat. I forwarded toward them.

“So what type of gown is in your mind?” I asked Susannah while I sat on the armrest of the seat on my mother’s side

“I am not sure. I want something elegant yet simple.” She said after thinking for a moment.

“ Nothing too fancy?” I asked.

“ No nothing too fancy.” She confirmed.

“Where are the others?” Mom asked.

“ Same question.” I said. Susannah shrugged in response.

Then we could hear the sound of footsteps and clicking of heels. And came through the entrance Marissa, Paulyne and Rachel.

“ You are late girls.” I exclaimed.

“ No we are not.” Paulyne said.

“ It’s eight.” Marissa said pointing toward the clock.

“It’s eight lets go!” I said jumping off the armrest. Ushering others to go out. We got out in the two SUVs. Rachel with my brother, mother and the bride while me Marissa and Paulyne took the other SUV. I sat with the driver and the other two sat on the back passenger seats. After a good thirty minutes of ride, consisting of lots of singing in different songs and screaming in higher notes, we finally reached our destination. We got out of the car and went to the boutique. Not even a minute after Rachel, Matthew, Susannah and my mom came in the boutique.