C H A P T E R 2 5

Arabella's POV

The sun was shining very bright in the sky, with white fluffy clouds flying on the beautiful blue sky. The wind was strong, blowing toward the deep blue ocean, making the tall grass and plant around me swing with it's direction. In front of me was the vast ocean with very blue sparkling water under the sun, blending with the blue horizon of the sky. So blue.

The white glittering sand right before the blue sea seem so very much inviting. Waves of the blue water came crashing on the white sand reflecting of the ray of sunshine. It was shining so much my eyes hurt.

It's so beautiful. I thought to myself.

Suddenly I heard a squeal coming from behind. I turned and saw a woman coming out of a small house. She was wearing a sundress with her gloden brown hair left open blowing by the wind. Her hazel eyes were sparkling in the sunshine.

She was undeniably me.

A smile broked on her face as she approached a tall red rose plant. She touched the petal of one of the many roses of that plant and smile at the aroma of it. Suddenly a pair of arms snaked through her waist and rested on touching her belly. Not very later someone placed his head on her shoulder.

She smiled up at him kissing his cheek. He turned her toward him with love in his blue eyes for her. She threaded her fingers through his inky black hair and softly kissed his lips. He responsed immediately bringing her closer by her waist. She pulled away to catch her breath but she touched her forehead with his with a smile on her lips. Then I clearly saw his face.

"Alexander." she whispered.

" My love." Alexander whispered back with a smile.

Suddenly the ground started shaking. The scene in front of me broke into pieces as if it was glass. It was no longer bright day. The sky became grey instead of blue and the ground started cracking up under my feet making me fall in deep dark hole.

"Aha!" I screamed out, sitting up on my bed. Cold sweat was clung to my forehead and chest. My breathing was laboured. I rubbed my chest trying to bring my breathing back to normal.

Then I realised my phone was vibrating as still my whole bed was in vibration for my phone. I looked at my night stand but my phone was not there. I found it right under my pillow. I picked up the call without checking the ID.

" Hello." came my sleepy voice.

" Hey Ella." my sister chimed in.

"Hey sis." I said standing up from the bed.

" Guess what? I'm bringing your car. Though it take me seven hours to do that." she said.

" What? Mary I love you so much!" I squealed.

"I love you too baby." my sister said laughing.

"You need to stay with me. You're not flying back anytime soon." I complained with a poute though she is not able to see me.

"Okay okay I won't. I'll stay the weekends with you. Just give me the address." she said laughing. I grinned.
After giving her my address and talking for more three minutes, I did my morning routine. I was in the shower under the hot water with my eyes closed when the dream visualised in the back of my eyelids. It's so weird not because it was of my boss which was weird on another level, but more because like I usually don't remember any of my dreams with clarity but this one seem to be printed in my brain.

What the hell was I doing dreaming about him?

Because you clearly have feelings for him sweetheart. My subconscious said with a dreamy sigh.

Yes I do, only of annoyance for his arrogance.

Yeah yeah keep on telling this to yourself. Me and your heart both knows the best what are you feeling. She said rolling her eyes.

I scoffed.

Soon I found myself in the elevator of my office. I feel very much glad that the elevators walls are like mirror like. I could easily check out my appearance. I was wearing a lace embroidered turtleneck sleeveless shirt with floral print skirt and a matching white blazzer. My hair was tied back in a bun.

 My hair was tied back in a bun

" Good morning Lilly." I greeted the receptionist after getting out of the elevator.

"Good morning Ella." she said smiling. I went straight to Theo's office not before paying a visit to my cubicle to drop my bag.

" Hey Theo." I greeted entering his office. And he immediately looked up at me. Seem like he was not that very much busy.

"Hey Ella." he said smiling up at me. Boy he sure is one of the very special friend who could light up every bodies day with their smile.

"What do you got for me to do today?" I asked proping down on one of his chair. And he just grinned at me.

After completing my work I was walking toward the room where photocopying machines are kept when someone grabbed my arm and dragged me inside of a darkend room. Before I could scream for help my kidnapper clamped their hand down on my mouth.

" Sush Ella it's me." Max said in my ear. Someone at that very time switched on the room's light.

"Max you jerk! What the hell?!" I exclaimed as soon as he let go of my mouth. Soon I realised that it was Alison's office. And Theo was seated on her chair but Alison was no where to be seen.

"Hush Ella. Lower." Max said with his finger on his lips.

" Theo what the hell is going on? What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest.

"Same as you don't know. And this very jerk dragged me in here too." Theo said getting up. Alison came inside the room looking over her shoulder, checking if someone is looking or not.

"Thanks Max." she said after closing the door.

" Ali what the hell?!" I exclaimed.

"I guess he literally kidnapped you," she said shaking her head. " well I do have a plan and need you guys to help me."

"What? " I asked frowning.

"Did you know tomorrow is Lilly's birthday?" Alison asked us.

"No." I said.

"Yes." Theo said.

"Well we will be surprising her." Max said witha grin nodding.

"Though your approaching way is really bad. And I was this close reporting you in a kidnapping case. But I'm in." I said with a shrug. Theo laughed at me.

"Okay so let's make a plan." Alison said clasping her hand together.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I was laughing, writing the dream part. 😂

Anyway how did you like it?

Don't forget to vote, comment me your thoughts and share this with your friends.

Love,
Erica.