JIMIN: When you hurt yourself at work

jimin

when you hurt yourself at work

It was late in the evening when you finally returned home from your shift in the grocery store. Today had been a particularly tiring day. You had worked your butt off for several hours and felt relieved to be finally going back home to your boyfriend. As soon as you entered the house, Jimin came running across the room and enveloping you in his arms. You chuckled slightly, feeling a lot better now that you were back in his arms. There was nothing his warm hugs couldn't fix.

"Baby, I missed you so much today. I was so bored, I didn't know what to begin with myself" he told you, grinning from ear to ear now that you were finally home. Jimin was currently on break and therefore had a lot of time on his hands. Your holidays were soon to start, but you still had a couple of shifts to go through first.

"Are you hungry baby?" he asked you, pulling away slightly to look at your face. Seeing your tired face and feeling your heavy limbs due to exhaustion made his heart sting. He felt bad for you and wanted to make sure you could now rest well.

"Yes, I am" you said, which made him smile big. Taking your hand in his, he dragged you to the kitchen.

"I cooked for you" he exclaimed excitedly, showing you the dishes that he had prepared for you. Your mouth watered with the heavenly smell of the food. Despite the tower of dirty dishes in the sink, you didn't get frustrated but felt incredibly grateful for his efforts. Though Jimin wasn't a huge fan of cooking, he had still prepared a freaking feast for you.

Imagining how he rushed from place to place in order not to burn any of the foods that were cooking in his cute little apron, made your heart warm.

"Woah Jiminah" you moaned, "This looks so good. Thank you so much jagiya."

"Anything for my baby. You always cook for me, even after work. I wanted to spoil you too" he explained, making you smile softly at him. You liked that he didn't take even the simple things you did for him for granted. He appreciated even the smallest gestures and showed his gratitude always. This was very important in a relationship, because it should always be give and receive. Like with everything in life, a healthy balance was the key.

"Let's go upstairs first and get you changed into some comfortable clothes" he said, lifting you up from the floor and having you wrap your legs around his torso. His hands supported you, holding your thighs up from underneath. The exhaustion was kicking in now that you were resting. You felt a dull ache in your feet and your arms felt like jelly. Nuzzling your face in the crook of his neck, you lazily played with the hair at the nape of his neck. Jimin loved when you did that, he could have just closed his eyes and given in to your touch right there and then. Once you arrived in your bedroom, Jimin gently dropped you onto your bed, hovering above you with his hands on each side of your head.

"Can't you just quit your job and be mine 24/7" he complained, pouting in small.

Unfortunately, you shook your head no.

"I have to earn my own money baby" you told him, looking up at his face.

"I am proud of you and I respect your efforts, but I can take care of the both of us baby. You don't need to work at that shitty grocery store" he told you, trying to again persuade you to quit your job. You chuckled, understanding why he felt bad for you. You reached your hand up to his face and tenderly caressed his cheek, letting your hand slide down his jawline before you held his chin and pulled him down for a kiss.

His eyes fluttered shut, feeling your soft lips against his.

"I am looking for a better job, this is just something for the meanwhile" you reassured him.