TAEHYUNG: quarantined with your college roommate

taehyung

quarantined with your college roommate

Hunched over your books, you were cramming for your exam tomorrow, which you had completely forgotten about. Deciding to skip today, you stayed in your dorm room to focus on studying. Your annoying roommate thankfully had left for classes early in the morning so that there was no one around to bother or distract you. The whole day you spent at your desk, studying like a mad woman. You didn't even have the time to check your phone. It was late in the evening when you heard the rustling of keys at your door. Taehyung came inside, and you guys immediately met eyes. Taehyung frowned, looking pretty surprised to see you.

"What?" you snapped, annoyed with him already.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, sounding truly confused.

"I am studying Taehyung, quit the jokes. I have an exam tomorrow" you said, adverting your gaze and trying to get back to your studying. Taehyung chuckled sarcastically, rubbing his jaw in a frustrated manner. You eyed him with a frown, not understanding what was wrong with him.

"Taehyung I swear I don't have time for your bull-"

"Did you skip classes today?" he cut you off. Slowly nodding your head, you wondered what was going on.

"You never skip classes, how come you did today out of all days?" he mumbled more to himself than to you. He seemed to be seriously pissed off.

"Taehyung what is your problem?"

"Didn't you even check your phone?" You felt a cold shiver go down your spine. Had something bad happened? Realizing that you hadn't touched your phone at all today, you suddenly felt anxious.

"Stop scaring me, what's going on?"

"You really have no clue, do you?" he asked, crossing his arms above his broad chest.

"Taehyung I need to study, hurry up-"

"You don't have to study anymore, dumbass. All exams got cancelled for now" he said and your eyes widened as you cried out in joy.

"Oh my god yes!" you said, "Oh my god, I am saved! The heavens heard me!"

Taehyung still looked pissed though, which puzzled you.

"You aren't going to question why?" he asked. Then it dawned on you and your eyes opened even wider.

"No-" you said. "Tell me no."

"The whole campus is quarantined starting tomorrow" he announced and the color left your face. Hurriedly getting up, you began to stuff your things in your backpack.

"I have to leave for my parent's house as fast as I can" you stammered. Taehyung watched you with an amused expression.

"Y/N, it's past 8. You can't make it before the curfew. Your parents literally live on the other side of the country.

Had you checked your phone early enough, you could have been home by now. But now you are stuck here with me."

"Shut up" you said, panicking.

In your head you were trying to calculate a way to make it work, but he was right. It was too late.

"Calm down, it's not the end of the world" he said, rolling his eyes. "I mean, I would have preferred if you were home too, but at least you can keep me somewhat company now."

You shot him a death glare, "I will literally die in this room out of frustration because of you."

"Stop being dramatic, I am not that bad" he defended himself, looking a little offended.