JIN - When he is cooking for you

Jin

when he is cooking for you

You had a very long and tiring day at uni and couldn't wait to finally go back home and rest. When you entered your house, delicious smells filled your nose and you could hear the sizzling of food being cooked. Knowing what this meant you strolled to the kitchen with a lazy smile on your face, where you found your boyfriend stood by the stove.

"Ah jagi, you are back" Jin said as he noticed your figure in the doorway, opening his arms. Immediately you walked into his arms and hugged him tightly, nuzzling your face against his warm chest. In his embrace you felt peaceful and at ease. He kissed the top of your head affectionately.

"Tiring day ?" he asked and you nodded your head in confirmation, looking up at him, your chin resting on his chest. Chuckling, he pinched your nose making you giggle.

"Well, now it's all over and you get to relax and eat the culinary exquisite your chef cook boyfriend made for you" he said. You loved his confidence and how he always praised himself. What you loved more though was to tease him about it.

"I get to judge whether it's culinary exquisite or not" you stated, and he playfully rolled his eyes at you.

"Go get changed and then get your ass back down here quickly" he instructed, smacking your ass as you turned around to leave.

"Hey" you scolded, laughing.

"Hurry (Y/N)" he said and you obeyed.

Upstairs in your shared bedroom you changed into your fluffy RJ pajamas and tied your hair up in a messy bun, removing your makeup as well.
Now comfortable and bare faced you headed downstairs again. Jin was currently stirring the food as you entered the kitchen.

"There is my princess" he said when he saw you. His eyes sparkled as his eyes wandered to your outfit. "Aww look at your RJ pajamas" he gushed, smiling ear to ear. He loved his RJ merch way too much for his own good. Jin approached you, lifting you up so that you could wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. Leaning in you pecked his lips a couple times before you nuzzled your nose against his.

"I love you" he mumbled, making you melt right there on the spot.

"I love you more" you said back. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, he sat you down on the counter top.

While he continued to cook, you guys talked about random stuff. You told him all about your day and the many assignments that you had to finish, only for him to comfort you and reassure you that you will do well. He cracked his dad jokes and made you laugh, relieving all your stress.

Occasionally he positioned himself between your legs and kissed you. Apparently he had missed you a lot. The way he hungrily yet passionately kissed you, gave it away.

You had to remind him to look after the food because he would get too caught up in the moment, which you found quite amusing.

"Okay, okay" he then would say, taking a quick look into the pot before returning to you, locking lips with you yet again. Jin wasn't always very touchy but once in a while in affectionate moments like this, he could barely hold himself back from devouring you. You obviously weren't complaining about it.

"I am hungry" you announced as simultaneously your stomach growled. Unwillingly Jin pulled away, moving to the stove.

"The food is ready" he said, making a test taste.

He put a spoonful of the dish to your lips, having you taste it too. Your eyes widened at the delicious flavor, making Jin chuckle.

"Told you it was culinary exquisite" he said satisfied with himself.

"Whatever" you muttered in a playful tone, a small smile on your lips. You helped him set the table before the both of you had dinner together. Afterwards you wanted to help him with the dishes, but he refused to let you do it since you had an exhausting day. So instead you hugged him from behind as he washed the dishes, conversing about random things.

"I feel like having ice cream" you told him, once he finished.

You reached for the handle of the fridge when Jin grabbed your wrist, preventing you from opening the fridge.

"I am afraid I ate it all" he admitted and you turned to him with wide eyes and parted lips.

"You didn't dare to eat all of my favorite ice cream, did you ?" you asked incredulously.

"But I did" he said and you began to chase him around the house.

"Ahhh jagiyaaa" he cried, clearly exhausted, before he suddenly stopped and effortlessly picked you up, throwing you over his shoulders.

"Hey ! Put me down" you whined, hitting his back. He smacked your ass yet again, making you yelp.

"Kim Seokjin I swear I am g-"

"I will buy you ice cream now and you can have all the flavors in the world" he said, walking to the front door. You immediately stopped squirming and laid limp, smiling like a child.

"Ha, you immediately stopped complaining, huh ? You little baby" he teased, putting you down. Grinning, you kissed his cheek.

"You are the best boyfriend ever" you said, and he chuckled, ruffling your hair. He grabbed your winter jacket and helped you put it on.

"Wait, I need to change, I cannot go out in my pajamas" you told him.

"So what" he shrugged, "You look cute, it's fine. I am going out in my pajamas too."

You let your eyes wander to his pajama bottoms - his RJ pajama bottoms.

"You're unbelievable Kim Seokjin" you said, and he shushed you, putting on his own jacket.

Hand in hand you walked down the street to the convenience store at the corner of your street. People gave you weird looks but you were unbothered by it because of how unbothered Jin was. His confidence often gave you the courage that you lacked at times. He completed you in many ways.

You bought all the ice cream that you wanted and happily walked back home where you and Jin had a relaxed night cuddled up on the sofa watching trashy entertainment shows on tv.

*A/N* who wouldn't fucking want a boyfriend like Jin cooking for them ? UGH.

follow my imagine page on Instagram at moonchild_starrynight :)