HOSEOK - Living together

Hoseok

living together

"(Y/N) would you like to move in with me ?" your long term boyfriend Hoseok suddenly asked you, taking you by surprise. Turning around to face him, you looked at him with a baffled expression. He only smiled softly, his dimples showing.

"Hoseok, are you serious ?" you asked him in disbelief. Stepping forward, he gently caressed the side of your face, looking into your eyes.

"(Y/N) I have never been this serious in my life ever before" he said. Covering your mouth with your hand, you tried to contain your excitement and happiness. Hoseok chuckled amusedly, seeing that you were just as excited by the thought of living together as he was.

"So will you ?" he asked you again, wanting to get a confirmation.

"Yes, yes, yes" you said, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck. Automatically his arms snaked around your waist, holding you close.

"I have been wanting to ask you this for so long but I didn't want you to feel as if I was rushing things" he admitted.

"Hoseok, I would have said yes at any point in our relationship" you told him, slightly pulling away so that you could look at him, "I knew from the very beginning that you were the love of my life." Your lips connected and the sweet feeling of bliss overtook your senses.

*a week later*

"Okay, this is the last box" Hoseok said, as he set it down on top of a stack of other boxes. Your new place looked chaotic but it already felt like home even though you had barely unpacked anything and most of your furniture still hadn't arrived. Walking up to your boyfriend, you hugged him from behind, resting your chin on his shoulder. You had to stand on your tiptoes because he was taller than you.

"I can't believe that this is our new home" you said, looking around your large living room. Hoseok put his hands on yours, which were wrapped around his waist, and gently rubbed them with his thumbs.

"We are going to make so many memories in here" he mumbled, as he dreamily stared off into thin air, imagining all the cozy evenings you were going to spend cuddled up on the sofa or the lazy Sunday mornings you would have in your kitchen. The thoughts alone warmed his heart.

"But now let's get to work and start to settle in" you said and Hoseok nodded his head.

"Right, we still need to get a lot of things done" he agreed and in that very moment you heard the bell ring.

"Ooo our first guests are arriving" you giggled, knowing it were only the boys who came to help you out. Hoseok followed you to the door. As soon as you opened the door, the boys greeted you loudly, storming into the house.

"Wow, with this enthusiasm and energy we should get everything done today" you said.

"That's what we are here for (Y/N)" Jungkook said, patting Hoseok on the back.

"My hyung is a man now" Jungkook fake cried, making you all laugh.

"Does this mean he wasn't a man before moving in with (Y/N) ?" Yoongi asked goofily, whereupon Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi hyung, I know what you are trying to do but I am not falling for it" he sassily replied, yet again making you laugh.

"Stop bickering and let's get to work" Jin ordered and you began to unpack the boxes and put everything into their new places.

Putting on some music, all of you worked hard to get as much done as possible. It was all smiles and games. You had made quite a lot of progress as the evening hours approached. The boys stayed until late into the night. You ordered food and relaxed for a couple of hours, talking and playing board games. When it was approaching midnight, the boys decided to leave.

"We should leave you two lovebirds to enjoy your first night in your new home" Namjoon said, winking at Hoseok.

"Oh, shut up Joon" you said, and he chuckled. You hugged the boys goodbye one by one.

"Ah, Hoseok hyung I don't know if I will be able to sleep without you in the room tonight" Jimin whined, hugging Hoseok. Your boyfriend laughed, patting Jimin's back.

"You will be fine. You are a big boy" he said.

"Hoseok hyung I will greatly miss you" Jimin pouted, making you pout too.

"Aisshh, Jimin ! Stop making me feel guilty. It feels like I separated you both" you said and Jimin smiled, pulling you into the hug as well.

"No (Y/N), I am really happy for you" he reassured, "But you can't stop me from visiting you every day."

"You are welcome any day" you told him, "All of you are welcome any day" you added, turning to the rest of the boys. Saying your final goodbyes, the boys left. Locking the door, you turned to Hoseok, who was smiling at you brightly.

"I am so tired" you told him, letting yourself fall into his arms.

"I know, babe. Me too" he mumbled into your hair as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. "Let's go to bed."

Suddenly bending down to pick you up, he lifted you bridal style into his arms. He took you upstairs to your bedroom. The bedroom was thankfully finished as you had first started with this room before moving on to the others. Hoseok gently laid you down on your bed, hovering above you with his arms on each side of your arms.

"So I get to fall asleep next you every day now, huh ?" he said, smiling at you.

"I guess you will have to deal with my snoring and cold feet every night now" you told him, giggling. Hoseok chuckled, kissing the tip of your nose.

"You don't snore" he corrected you, "and I can deal with your cold feet."

"Perfect," you pecked his lips, "I look forward to having a personal heater then."

You could feel your boyfriend's soft laughter on the skin of your neck. He placed butterfly kisses along your skin, making your eyes flutter shut.

"I could fall asleep any second" you mumbled, growing drowsier and drowsier.

"Get changed into your pajamas first" he told you, getting up and pulling you up with him in the process.

You both changed into your nightwear and brushed your teeth together in your bathroom, giggling all the time. It was all so new and exciting though you had stayed over at the boys' dorm quite often. This was different. It felt more special. Finally, crawling into bed, you snuggled close to Hoseok's chest. You tangled your feet with his, making him hiss.

"Oh fuck," he said, "Your feet are actually really cold."

"Told you so" you chuckled.

"It's okay" he hummed, putting an arm around your waist and drawing circles on your hip with his fingers.

"I love you, Hoseok" you mumbled sleepily, eyes closed.

"I love you more, (Y/N)" he replied, planting a kiss on top of your head.

"Oh shit, wait" Hoseok then said, turning over to reach for his phone, "I should remind Jimin to take out his lenses before he goes to sleep." You chuckled lightly, as you cuddled into your boyfriend's chest again once he turned over.

Life was much more colorful and joyful together. You loved waking up next to him in the morning, listening to his high-pitched voice as he sang his heart out in the shower or watching him work in his studio in the basement. Hoseok was a perfect partner to live with. He was helping you out in the household as much as possible, tidying up the place frequently and taking turns with cooking and doing the dishes or laundry. The boys also visited you occasionally as you invited them over to dinner or movie nights. Jimin on the other hand came to stay over very frequently, he was missing Hoseok a lot. Your guest bedroom had already turned into Jimin's room, but you didn't mind that at all. You and Hoseok liked having Jimin around. Moving in together had yet turned out to be one of the best choices you had ever made.

*A/N follow my imagine page on Instagram at moonchild_starrynight :)