Chapter 14

Hey guys here is the next chapter! Sorry it has been awhile but i still hve midterms next week so I probably wouldn't beable to upload next week but still tell me what you think. Comment and Vote!

Stars *

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

John P.O.V

I could smell them, the Rouges. I should have warned her sooner. My Morgan. My mate. I could hear her whimpering in pain and hurt it hurt me to hear her cries. I am suppose to protect her not let her get attacked. I turned the tree where Morgan had turned and there I saw it. Charlie had his teeth sunk into her neck. Rouge's bite weakens the senses and can practically paralyze you if the bite is bad enough. It isn't like a claiming bite. When you claim someone you have to be mates and you have to be making love when you do.

 How dare he hurt her let alone come near here. Hasn't he gotten the hint that on one wants him here?

I growled at the sight of him.

He chuckled, 'Hello Jonathan or do you prefer Johnny?'

 I growled. No one except Morgan can call me that not even my mother.

'Come on, lighten up,' he said

I could see Morgan trying to get free but it was no use she was to small compared to Charlie. He was big almost as big as me. He had brown fur with red eyes like most. That is how you tell if they are or aren't. When you become Rouge you let you wolf take over completely or you commit a crime so bad that the pack kicks you out.

'When you release my mate and you are dead that is when I will lighten up,' I told him.

He didn't particularly like my reply and sunk his teeth into Morgan even more. I moved closer to him when I heard Morgan let out a yelp.

'I don't think you are in any position to be threatening me considering your mates life is in my hands,' he replied knowing he had me.

I would do anything to get Morgan out of this position.

'Now I am sure you are aware of the request, well not a request it is more like a demand. I want more land and you are going to give it to me.' He said

'I wouldn't give you any land if I could. My father owns it not me. Now release my mate.'

He laughed, 'Oh my John I don't think you realize who you are talking to. I am not asking I am demanding and I will not take no for answer.' He said

'John?' Morgan's voice was weak

'Do you hear that, Johnny Boy? She is getting weaker and weaker,' he laughed

I began to shake with anger. I have had enough of him torturing Morgan and demanding land that is rightfully ours. I was getting ready to attack when I heard Morgan's small voice.

'Don't it isn't worth it. He is stronger and I don't want you to get hurt,'

I looked at her and she had a pleading look in her eyes. She was tiered and hurt. Her transformation was beginning to wear off because she was weak.

'Come on John. What do you say?' Charlie asked

I could see her fur begin to fade and her bones were shifting back to their original state.

'I need time,' I told him

'I have been waiting long enough but I don't want to see little Morgan here die right at this moment so I will give to till the end of next month. I am being very generous considering I am in great need of that land.' He said