Chapter 34

I want to thank everyone who has inboxed me encouraging me to upload this chapter. So for that I dedicate this chapter to all of you. I think as you all may know the story is sadly coming to and end soon :( I think that is why I did not want to upload as much knowing that my first story on wattpad ever! is coming to an end soon. However, I don't want to think about it ending and I hope the next few chapters you all enjoy. So I need you to tell me what you think. COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT! 

If you have any ideas of how you want it to end TELL ME. I am open to what you have to offer.Indox me and I will try to get back to you. Hope you all like this chapter and thanks for reading :) 

Has Not Been Well Edited

Chapter 35

        I pulled away from his embrace.

“John, it is only a Christmas present; not a wedding ring.” I replied jokingly.

 He smiled, “Not yet, Morgan Davidson.”

“Not yet?”

“I want to wait until you are older before I bind you legally to myself. I don’t want you to feel the presser of being an eighteen year old bride.”

“Jonathan, I will marry you at anytime and anyplace. You just have to tell me where and when.”

He laughed, “I may just take you up on that offer. Oh and Ally already called being your flower girl.”

        I laughed and nodded my head. Looking into his eyes I got lost in what could have felt like eternity. John brought his lips back to mine and kissed me with so much passion that it felt as if I would melt in his arms. As his lips traveled over my skin I couldn’t help but think that life couldn’t get any better than this. I am marked with the love of not only the most wonderful man in the world, not an Alpha, but a wolf.

**********

I woke up the next morning to the sound of crinkling paper and John cursing.

I giggled, “You need a little help over there?”

“No,” he replied quickly, “you stay over in that bed and go back to sleep.”

        I heard more crinkling of paper and more cursing.

“Oh shit, paper cut!”

        That was it I was up and out of bed. I grabbed my robe from the bathroom and went and sat next to John on the floor. I smiled up at his frustrated and confused face as he stared at the gift he was trying to wrap.

“Sweetie, you are good at a lot of things but I don’t think gift wrapping is one of them,” I said reaching for the gift box.

He grabbed my wrist in a tight grip and replied, “No. This is the one gift you can’t wrap.”