Chapter 9~ Surprise, Surprise

Alright guys here is the next chapter sorry it took so long for me to upload it and sorry that is so short i thought it would be longer. Oh well,don't forget to tell me what you think.

Morgan's scream had woken up Ashling, Mark my father's beta, Zach, Chris, and my mother. When we found Morgan she had her arms wrapped around her legs and her face was stained with tears.

I felt the need to comfort her. She looked so scared, so frighten, it hurt to see her like that. I ran to her and enveloped her small shaking body in my arms.

"Morgan, what happen? Are you hurt?" I asked. She was so scared she just shook my head and cuddled into my chest.

"John put her on the bed. Ashling go wake Ruben." My father told me. I lifted her off the floor and gently placed her on the bed.

My mother went and sat next to her and tried to see if she could get Morgan to tell us what had happened.

The first time she answered it sounded like she said, "He was here."

"Morgan we can't understand you can talk a little louder?" My mom asked

"Charlie, he was here."

Me along with a few other males growled and my mother gasped. That son of a bit** was here in her room. How could he even think of coming here he killed her mother for crying out loud. If he were still here I would have ripped his head off.

"What did he want?" My father asked in his Alpha voice.

"He wants some of our land." She answered in a small voice.

"He wants our land. Hell no. he isn't getting any of it." I said. He killed Arianna, now he comes and trespasses on our land, breaks into Morgan's room, and expects us to just give it him. I think not.

"John calm down. Morgan did he say anything else?" My dad told me as if I was over reacting. I mean the man broke into her room.

"He said you better hand over some land or else." She said starting to cry again.

"Or else what?" I asked. I was getting impatient. I wanted to kill that bastard for what he has done; I know Morgan has for eight years, now.

"Or else I will be seeing my mother very soon." When I heard those words my body went numb. The image of seeing Morgan dead, it made me sick. Why am I acting so protective of her? This happen when we were in the car and she told me she had a mate. The thought of her with someone else made me sick.

"Mark go ring Tim, from the pack up north, and tell him to bring some of his men here." Dad said to Mark. Mark began to pull out his phone and started dialing Tim's number.

"Jackie go wake everyone in the house and call the others, tell them it is an emergency and to get here as soon as they can." He said to my mother, who had tears in her eyes but she never let any fall she had to be strong, she is an Alpha female.

When my mother was out the door Ruben came running into the room wearing sweat plants and an old T- shirt. He went and sat next to his daughter enveloping her in his arms. After looking her over making sure she was alright he turned to where me and my father were standing.

"How could you let this happen, Tommy? You are the Alpha. You banned him from here. What happened to the guards? How did he get in here?" Ruben asked in a very unfriendly tone, letting my father known how pissed he was that he let Charlie get as close to Morgan as he got. I couldn't blame him for being upset.

While my father tried calming Ruben down, Mark hung up the phone letting us know that Tim and his men were on the way.

When my mother came in with the news that everyone was on their way he put his arm around her waist and kissed her on her forehead, he only does that when he is worried or when he wants food.