Chapter 31~ Party it up

I know I am a Very very very very bad author for not uploading for so long. I hope this is a good enough apology for that. I have been super busy. I made my varsity volleyball team so I have had double session ( meaning 7 hours a day I am practicing). It is worth it though. Plus, school starts soon so once I get back into the swing of things I can upload more often. Remember I love hearing what you all think so Comment and Vote.

Love,

Stars*

John’s P.O.V.

Grace was unconscious for the rest of the limiting because Kalee protested any help offered to her. I still can’t believe Kalee, my freaking ex-girlfriend is a witch! I mean we dated for a whole year. How the hell did I miss something like that?  I mean a witch. You know the ones how make magic. I can’t even wrap my head around it. Oh, and to add to that Morgan is in the room. Why did my ex have to show up especially tonight?

“John?”

“Um yeah”

            Morgan looked at me with concern in her eyes with a glimpse of fear.

“Are you alright? Maybe we should just go back to the room instead of the party,” she suggested.

“No, no, I think we should go to the party. I think it would be good for us.”

            She nodded and intertwined our fingers. I curved the corners of my mouth trying to form somewhat of a smile and led us out.

“John!”

            I turned to see Kalee speed walking toward Morgan and me.

“Yes.”

“I was wondering if I could talk to you,” she looked at Morgan and then back to me, “privately.”

            I looked at Morgan but she had her eyes stuck on Kalee.

“I guess I will go see if your mom needs any help with the party,” She said walking out of the room giving us some privacy.

            I watched her close the door leaving Kalee and I alone. I turned back to her seeing that she felt as awkward as I did.

“So…..” I said walking over to the window watching the first snow fall making the forest look as if it was covered in white cotton with the shadows of the pack down stairs spread out over the ground.

Kalee chuckled, “You always knew what to say in awkward situations.”

“Guess I did and I still do.”

She laughed, “John, you should know when Charlie was in a certain state he showed me something. He wasn’t the one who ambushed the pack a few weeks ago. He doesn’t even remember that day to begin with.”